Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bummer but laughing

So today I had the day off, which was much needed, let me tell you. Harvey has been such a little rascal lately, a lot of naughty, and I couldn't be mad at him because I know he gets lonely and bored while Daddy and I are at work all day. Today I wanted to give him a lot of time and attention, so I looked for a nice new dog park to take him to. He loves playing with other dogs, and its such an energy burner for him. We drove in Daddy's very big, hot car all the way across town to this bark park that got great reviews only to find out that it was closed on Wednesdays!! I was pretty bummed for Harvey, but I decided we should sneak in and play fetch, he had so much energy  I needed a quick fix to help release some of it. He played fetch and was a very good retriever, which he hasn't always been despite the name. ha ha 


After the park I wanted to run a few errands and get something yummy to make Daddy for dinner, he had a really long day and is working a 48 hour shift starting tomorrow. I decided on Asparagus, brown rice, and chicken. Yummy!! Today Daddy had a job interview for an assistant position in Newport beach at the fire department which would hopefully be a wonderful foot in the door, then he went straight to a fire test that was two hours away. He sounded pretty confident, and excited about the test. Now we just pray and wait for the Lord to use us where he needs us. I am so proud of your Daddy, he is such a hard worker, maybe too hard of a worker, but he takes a lot of pride in his work and family contributions. I think he gets his amazing work ethic from his dad, Papa who is quite the worker himself as you will see if you decide to grow in my belly and join our family. I hate to bribe you, but today I was a little sad.


Two words this morning had the ability to make my otherwise sunny disposition have an icky grey covering. What two words your wondering? "Not Pregnant" Boo, I'm still holding out hope that I tested too soon. I hope I hope I hope. Daddy and I were talking this morning and we were so excited thinking about having you, Daddy said "go take a test"..he thinks I'm pregnant now. After debating with him and telling him it was too early and that I would be really sad if it said those two stinky words I decided to test. I did and sadly the test said Not Pregnant. I was pretty crushed, we have been really trying hard to make you grow in my belly. The doctors told us it would most likely be hard to have a baby, but I was stubborn and decided that we could. Its so hard to be patient and have faith that you will come. But I suppose I must. 


Well the funny part of the day was while I was talking Harvey for a walk, he stopped to go poop and he did it in a very bushy area. I looked at the poo and thought, no one will be mad if we just leave it there, but I stopped and gathered it up anyway. Then out of nowhere a huge shower of bird poop covered my left boob and arm...eww. so gross. I was laughing because I was thinking to myself of course I got pooped on! I told Auntie Franny who told me that it was good luck and that my day couldn't get any shittier. ha ha you are not allowed to use that word by the way. Daddy said the same thing, that it was good luck, so in that case I hope that means you are growing in my belly, or that Daddy gets a job. I don't mind giving my luck to him. 



Well my precious possibly fertilized embryo I should go downstairs to clean the dishes and cook dinner. I love you and hope you are growing inside my belly. I can't help but be excited about the possibilities. Grow well if you are and if not, get to growing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment