Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grandma's Birthday!

So today is the best Grandma in the entire worlds birthday! I was stuck at work but luckily she has a wonderful family who took her to dinner at Arturo's, her favorite mexican restaurant for dinner. She enjoyed a "franks special" a delicious margarita! I love my Grandma for so many reasons, for starters she is one of the most hip, down to earth, fly by the seat of your pants people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. She makes me smile simply by thinking of her. She is extremely easy to talk to and so much fun to be with. She always has positive and encouraging words to say to us kids. Shes just great!
Jeanne my stepmom takes after her a lot, she is just as wonderful and has the most patience Ive ever seen in one person! 
I love these girls. Happy Birthday Grandma!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment