Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Houses!

I know I have been totally bad at staying up to date here. I have been busy, that is true, but I have just not wanted to sit down and share my life for a few days now. Work has been going great, its still busy, but there is actually time to breathe now, which is a nice and much needed change of pace. Daddy has been working a lot too. He is such a good worker. Tonight he is with his guy friends playing ping pong. So Mommy and Harvey are home together. Today I took him for two nice long walks and cleaned the entire house. Daddy has been home lately and the house gets pretty icky when he is here alone. I did a nice deep clean. 


Don't get me wrong Daddy tries really hard to help, but he has very little direction. Like Daddy vacuumed the floor, but left the vacuum out, or Daddy will wash the laundry but then forget about it and it will go sour in the washer. oops. ha ha little things that make a big difference. Especially since I am such a clean freak and grew up around everything being ocd clean. You will see one day when you get bigger and you can decide if you want to have the simplicity and structure that keeping things clean can bring, or the stress and chaos of a mess. 


Today when Daddy got off work we went to look at houses. We want to have a house when you are born, a place to call our own and a place that we will grow our family. We found the perfect price, but we are not by any means well off so I'm not sure if the house will be a reality. But you never know. We will try applying and then wait to find out if we qualify. 


Its hard for me to look at houses because we have no idea where our lives will be in two weeks or two years. Daddy is looking for work, and so he really has no idea where he will get hired. And if we buy and he gets a job somewhere will he leave and I stay, will we need to find someone to rent our house...etc so many unknowns. I hate not knowing and I also hate making decisions. I like the answers to be there and the path to be known, I really have a hard time choosing between things Its a weakness and a flaw I know about and wish I could change. Making decisions gives me so much anxiety and I am always asking for opinions or advice. I just wish I knew what would happen. But I suppose not knowing is half the fun. 


Well my love I am off to write some exemplars for work. I'm applying for a raise and need two papers about patient care that will go in a portfolio of all of my work. Hopefully we get the raise. Every little bit helps. I'm paying back my student loans now. I owe so much money for my schooling, but It was a wonderful investment in myself. When you get bigger I hope you are able to get scholarships. I will help you apply for them all if you would like me to. 


I love you!


Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment