Hello my love,
I'm sorry I haven't done a blog in so long, I have been busy. Today Momma worked, it was a busy day, but not hectic. Daddy took Harvey to the beach today and they had so much fun! I wish I could have gone with them. Your Daddy is so fun, you are going to have a blast with him.
Tonight we ate spaghetti, it was made by some parents at work who used to have sick kids on the floor. I thought it was so incredibly sweet how they used to be a part of our floor and now they are back making dinner for all of the parents that are still there. I love how sweet people can be. It makes me so happy to know that there are so many good people in the world who take the time out of their busy lives to help others.
Tomorrow I am going into work for a few hours. I will be helping out as a breaker. It is Karen and Rebecca's birthday tomorrow so I made my favorite cake! Funfetti. I'm so excited. I really like Karen, she is so sweet. You will like her too. Rebecca is awesome also. Today Mommy got to work with a lot of her favorite girls. They are Karen, Angela, Erica, Alison and Ashli. I cannot wait for you to meet them, they are so nice.
Well my love I wanted to say hello and let you know that I think of you all the time, even though I don't blog as much as I used to. You are in my heart and mind. We actually decided on a girls name that we really liked...so if you decide to be a young lady we are set!
Please decide to be hatched :) I love you!
Love Mommy
I'm sorry I haven't done a blog in so long, I have been busy. Today Momma worked, it was a busy day, but not hectic. Daddy took Harvey to the beach today and they had so much fun! I wish I could have gone with them. Your Daddy is so fun, you are going to have a blast with him.
Tonight we ate spaghetti, it was made by some parents at work who used to have sick kids on the floor. I thought it was so incredibly sweet how they used to be a part of our floor and now they are back making dinner for all of the parents that are still there. I love how sweet people can be. It makes me so happy to know that there are so many good people in the world who take the time out of their busy lives to help others.
Tomorrow I am going into work for a few hours. I will be helping out as a breaker. It is Karen and Rebecca's birthday tomorrow so I made my favorite cake! Funfetti. I'm so excited. I really like Karen, she is so sweet. You will like her too. Rebecca is awesome also. Today Mommy got to work with a lot of her favorite girls. They are Karen, Angela, Erica, Alison and Ashli. I cannot wait for you to meet them, they are so nice.
Well my love I wanted to say hello and let you know that I think of you all the time, even though I don't blog as much as I used to. You are in my heart and mind. We actually decided on a girls name that we really liked...so if you decide to be a young lady we are set!
Please decide to be hatched :) I love you!
Love Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment