So here daddy and I are sitting in the airport at John Wayne waiting to fly to Denver where we will then fly to visit mommies best friend Franny!!! We are so excited! Well we were until the lady at the ticket booth told us it was snowing, and our flight might be cancelled or delayed:( then we got to our gate and we were fogged out!! We have been sitting here for three hours waiting for it to clear enOugh to take off.
Harvey got to stay with Grammie and papa who are so totally excited to spoil and love him. He was really sad when we left though which made me sad. Grammie said he was sad the whole way home. When I hugged him goodbye he laid his little head on my arms and would not look at me. Such a sweetheart.
NYC is going to be really cold but really fun. Being with Franny will warm my heart. She's been mommies friend for a long time. She is like a sister to me and will be a wonderdul auntie to you! She is dating Richard who flys planes! Pretty cool huh? He's really nice and loves her a lot. He's very sweet to her and makes he feel very loved. We are also going to. Is it daddy's friend Adam. Adam has been daddy's friend since they were little kids. He lives in Brooklyn.
Daddy planned a lot of fun adventures and activities for this trip. I think there might even be snow on the ground. It will be chilly. I will update you on our adventures. Tomorrow we go to quest to get our labs drawn! I hope that the dr gives us gret news when he calls with the results.
Mommy will upload some Halloween pictures soon. The kids at work looked so cute. My little princess looked wonderful and she is feeling much better which makes me really happy;)
I love you my sweet little bean. Please keep growing in my belly and grow long an strong. Make us proud!
Love mommy
Harvey got to stay with Grammie and papa who are so totally excited to spoil and love him. He was really sad when we left though which made me sad. Grammie said he was sad the whole way home. When I hugged him goodbye he laid his little head on my arms and would not look at me. Such a sweetheart.
NYC is going to be really cold but really fun. Being with Franny will warm my heart. She's been mommies friend for a long time. She is like a sister to me and will be a wonderdul auntie to you! She is dating Richard who flys planes! Pretty cool huh? He's really nice and loves her a lot. He's very sweet to her and makes he feel very loved. We are also going to. Is it daddy's friend Adam. Adam has been daddy's friend since they were little kids. He lives in Brooklyn.
Daddy planned a lot of fun adventures and activities for this trip. I think there might even be snow on the ground. It will be chilly. I will update you on our adventures. Tomorrow we go to quest to get our labs drawn! I hope that the dr gives us gret news when he calls with the results.
Mommy will upload some Halloween pictures soon. The kids at work looked so cute. My little princess looked wonderful and she is feeling much better which makes me really happy;)
I love you my sweet little bean. Please keep growing in my belly and grow long an strong. Make us proud!
Love mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment