Hi my love bug!
I have been quite neglectful of this blog, but have been a busy bee. I have been working a lot and on my free time I'm busy cleaning the house, cooking, and shopping. Its a full time job. Also I have been really trying to do more things with Harvey since Daddy has been gone at work so much. I feel so bad for him, I think he must be so bored. I place my feelings on him, although I'm sure he really is bored.
This week he was a really lucky boy. I have been doing my barre class every morning that I am off work, and so Harvey has had the opportunity to hang out with his papa. Papa is so much fun and loves Harvey so much. They play catch, go on walks and just enjoy being with each other. It allows me the ability to enjoy my classes more. After the class we went to the beach one day, then yesterday I coordinated a play date with Tram and Bruno. Harvey and Bruno get along like brothers, they are both so sweet and very gentle. Tram is a nice girl who is studying to become a pharmacist. Super cool. Tonight is girls night so Jenny and Jen are coming over to eat and hang out with me. Harvey has a date also he will be with Brooklyn! Such a lucky boy.
Another fun thing Harvey got to do this week was go to his favorite store centinela. Its a pet store where we get his food and treats. When he goes they treat him like a king, loving him to pieces and giving him way too many treats, but I allow it since we really only go there every other month.
Oh ya, I totally cut my hair yesterday! Its way short now, I have always had long hair since my traumatizing childhood hair cuts that resembled Gilligan from the TV show Gilligan's island. Horrible Horrible, any way I love my stylist and totally trust him, which when you learn to know momma you will learn that I rarely trust that much. A downfall yes, but I'm obviously working on it and slowly improving. Any way he cut my hair short! I told him I wasn't going to say no, but going to allow him to do what he thought would look the best on my head. I think he was shocked because most people have rules, don't do this and don't do that. Well he had a blast, and I am learning to like the new me I see in the mirror. its a tough adjustment because you get so used to seeing the same look. but a change is nice. I just hope daddy likes it!
I hope you decided to join our lives soon there are so many fun pregnant things I want to do. Also I really want to join this bible study with my friend Erika, but its a Mommy's study..so if you decide to join our family mommy can join that group. ha ha
Another cool thing that I will let you in on is that Mommy and Erika are going to try to do a nursing research project together. I hope that God gives us the knowledge and information we need to do this study safely and wisely. I will keep you posted. So excited. Erika has a little boy Noah, who one day I'm sure you will get to play with. He is such a sweet boy, and I just know you will enjoy hanging out!
I love you my sweet angel! Happy floating :)
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment