Today I let myself eat McDonald's! I knew it was filled with sodium, which is what the doctor ordered so I got a number two, which is two cheese burgers with fries! It was good, but more than the taste, it reminded me of my childhood. McDonald's for me as a kid was a special place. I remember picking my grandma up and we would all go there, on Wednesdays they had 39 cent cheese burgers. We would all get burgers and share fries and a drink. It was so much fun just being there together. When we were younger we thought my Grandma was dating Ronald McDonald because she like going there so much. She never argued that theory either. Ah fond memories.
Today I am feeling a bit better, my pain is a bit less, I guess I really did need to stay off my feet and relax as much as I hated it and was so bored! I have been a good girl drinking my gatorade. Tonight one of my girlfriends is going to come over and help cook dinner for us. Daddy is busy studying and Harvey is eating a bone. I decided to take a couch break and update this blog, although I can feel my side and abdomen starting to cramp up. We are going to make chicken parmesan yummy! The doctor told me that I needed more protein so I am going to eat chicken, which I usually don't.
My birthday is a week from today! Thats crazy. Im excited for a new year and for new changes. I am praying for hope and a better outlook on life and all of the many blessings in it. I have been dwelling on everything I don't have or wish I had and have been missing out on what I am blessed with.
Some of my blessings are
-my wonderful family who loves me so much and offer me so much support. My parents are wonderful, my grandma is one of my best friends, my sisters love me a lot, Matt tries his hardest, Harvey always puts a smile on my face, he lights my heart up and makes me even softer.
-My amazing friends, who go to doctor appointments with me and hold my hand so that I don't have to be alone, who encourage me even when Im being a pain in the butt, who cook me dinner when I am on bed rest, who invite me to girls night so that I can get my head off of my own life for awhile, who help make me smile, and shower me in love.
-My new job, Im thankful for the people I will meet, have the opportunity to work with, and for the patients lives who I will have the ability to impact.
-My old job for teaching me so much about love, kids, cancer, and helping me to meet friends that I know will be with me forever. Also for showing me that I am an amazing nurse who deserves more and shouldn't settle for anything but the best.
-For Papa for never letting me go off on my own. Even when I fight and push him away he is there holding onto my hand waiting for me to open up to his embrace. He has showered me with so many wonderful people, its like he is in all of them and then there for me through them.
I am blessed. I hope to one day be blessed with you, until then I will count my blessings and work hard at being the best person possible.
I love you little one! I hope you are in my belly dividing like crazy, then I hope even more that you find a really nice soft place to land and you attach well there for the next 9 months. Maybe you will even have a friend inside there to keep you company. Only you and papa know.
XO
Momma
Today I am feeling a bit better, my pain is a bit less, I guess I really did need to stay off my feet and relax as much as I hated it and was so bored! I have been a good girl drinking my gatorade. Tonight one of my girlfriends is going to come over and help cook dinner for us. Daddy is busy studying and Harvey is eating a bone. I decided to take a couch break and update this blog, although I can feel my side and abdomen starting to cramp up. We are going to make chicken parmesan yummy! The doctor told me that I needed more protein so I am going to eat chicken, which I usually don't.
My birthday is a week from today! Thats crazy. Im excited for a new year and for new changes. I am praying for hope and a better outlook on life and all of the many blessings in it. I have been dwelling on everything I don't have or wish I had and have been missing out on what I am blessed with.
Some of my blessings are
-my wonderful family who loves me so much and offer me so much support. My parents are wonderful, my grandma is one of my best friends, my sisters love me a lot, Matt tries his hardest, Harvey always puts a smile on my face, he lights my heart up and makes me even softer.
-My amazing friends, who go to doctor appointments with me and hold my hand so that I don't have to be alone, who encourage me even when Im being a pain in the butt, who cook me dinner when I am on bed rest, who invite me to girls night so that I can get my head off of my own life for awhile, who help make me smile, and shower me in love.
-My new job, Im thankful for the people I will meet, have the opportunity to work with, and for the patients lives who I will have the ability to impact.
-My old job for teaching me so much about love, kids, cancer, and helping me to meet friends that I know will be with me forever. Also for showing me that I am an amazing nurse who deserves more and shouldn't settle for anything but the best.
-For Papa for never letting me go off on my own. Even when I fight and push him away he is there holding onto my hand waiting for me to open up to his embrace. He has showered me with so many wonderful people, its like he is in all of them and then there for me through them.
I am blessed. I hope to one day be blessed with you, until then I will count my blessings and work hard at being the best person possible.
I love you little one! I hope you are in my belly dividing like crazy, then I hope even more that you find a really nice soft place to land and you attach well there for the next 9 months. Maybe you will even have a friend inside there to keep you company. Only you and papa know.
XO
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment