Monday, April 16, 2012

4 weeks

Well today my beautiful baby or babies, Mommy received the best news EVER!!! Today we found out that you are in my belly and you look to be doing great! I am hoping you continue to grow well and stay healthy. I have been eating and drinking a lot so far so I hope thats good for you. Daddy and I are so excited we really couldn't be happier. 


I started taking my lovenox injections today. That is a blood thinner. Dr. Potter wanted me to be on it to help thin my blood. We don't want any blood clots getting in the way of you being healthy. The down side to these shots aside from them being very expensive...1184 for a months supply is that they really hurt! they burn and they leave huge bruises. I am hoping I don't bruise that badly but I will show you if I do. I warned you today that I was going to give the shot and that it might burn. I hope it wasn't bad for you. I will be on them until we are 20 weeks!


Today Harvey and I went to visit June, since she sold her house we will really miss visiting her. Harvey loves her and he has such a blast in her yard. She really enjoys our company too! Today Harvey was so brave! You would have been so proud of him. He is normally very nervous about pools, he loves the beach but there is something about the reflection and ripple of the pool that makes him nervous. Any way today his ball rolled into the pool. Now normally I will sit there with him and show him that its water, I will splash and let him smell my hand. He NEVER gets close his little back legs shake and he waits patiently for me to fetch his ball. Well today after much patience and coaxing and of course praising I couldn't believe it, but he reached in and grabbed the ball with his mouth!! I was so happy I jumped up and clapped for him. I gave him a hug and told him I was so proud of him. He was grinning from ear to ear. It was really nice. 


Last night we went to dinner with my Grandma. She will be your great grandma, and she is just that. A great wonderful Grandma. We told her yesterday we were pregnant and she was so happy. In two weeks we will be able to tell her how many of you are growing in my belly. Only you know right now. You get to have that secret from Mommy for a few weeks :) It was Grandmas birthday. It was a nice dinner and was such a treat to see my brothers and aunt and uncle as well as my parents and cousins. You are going to love your family and they are just going to love you to pieces! I love you so much already!!! I sang to you yesterday in the shower.


Today when Mommy got the lab results I had goosebumps all over my body. I got hot and wanted to jump for joy. I would have if my stomach wasn't so full. Mommy is still very bloated I will show you a picture. I plan on taking a weekly picture for you to see how we are progressing. I am so excited to have you grow in my belly! I cannot wait to see you in two weeks. I am praying you are strong and very healthy my sweet ones. 


Our numbers were great. Our HCG was 427, our progesterone was wonderfully beautiful at 266, and my estrodial was 2,550!!! Those are amazing numbers. I am so proud of you! I will have my numbers rechecked on Wednesday. We want the HCG to double. I will keep you updated. 


I am off to bed my sweet angels. Sleep well in my belly. I love you so much and feel so honored to be able to be your Mommy. Its the best gift I have ever received. life is good, God is great, and people are crazy!!! Ha ha some country song words. 


 Mommies tummy is very distended. It is hard as a rock, its pretty hard to find a comfortable position, but you are more than worth it.
Love you! Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment