Saturday, June 2, 2012

11 weeks

11 awesome love filled weeks. Today you are exactly 11 weeks. I love watching you grow in my belly. I love hearing your sweet hearts beating away. I love looking at how big you are both getting. How we are able to make out leg bones, toes, fingers, your jaw, brain, and nose!!! I love love it:) You are both perfect in every way. We had our first OB appointment. We will visiting Dr. Gray who is an OB right down the hall from where Mommy works. He gets me in and out quickly so I can go back to work. He was very nice. He listened to your sweet hearts on the doppler Friday. He said we look like we are eating well, even though sometimes we splurge. Mommy was craving Thai food this week and we had it twice. It was sooo good! I love the veggies and the spicy red curry sauce. I think I got some heartburn but it was so delicious that it was worth it. 


Today Daddy, Harvey and I went to downtown Orange, I know we will take you two there a lot. There is an old drug store that has a dinner and soda fountain shop. We go there sometimes as a treat. The food is good and the staff are very friendly. Harvey loves to people watch there and gets heaps of attention. He of course could care less about other people and prefers to be nestled near his parents. People come to pet and admire him though and tell us how well behaved he is. We will see how you two do on that front. I'm hoping great like Harvey. Daddy and I need to make sure we discipline you with lots of love and teach you respect for others. 


Friday Mommy had a fright. I was in a car accident with some co workers. We decided that after a busy week we deserved to go have lunch together. We did. It was nice to have lunch with the girls. We ate a lot. On our way back to the office we were driving straight and an older asian man decided that he wanted to make a right turn from a straight lane which is a big no no. His car smashed right into our car. It was my friend Kims car, her brand new car :( thank goodness we were all ok. We were all very shaky and upset. The police were on scene very quickly and we were able to get back to work. Mommy had to pee. I kept rubbing you both and saying I hope you are ok. We are so lucky that you are both protected by your amniotic fluid. We love you both so much. 


We plan on sharing you with our parents on Father's day! We are so so excited. We bought t-shirts for your uncles that say worlds best uncle. Harvey got a shirt that says Im going to be a big brother. We plan on putting the boys in the shirts and having them stand in front of my parents until someone gets what we are saying! We are so excited. After that I think we will slowly start sharing with friends and other family. 


It has been hard keeping you both a secret, and now I don't mind keeping you to ourselves longer. Haha


At the OB he told me that I would probable go out on leave at 28 weeks from work. He told me there was no reason for me to work past that. He said we would be big and very uncomfortable. He said we might even go out earlier but that we would see. You never know. We might make it longer. Daddy thinks I would be so bored. I might be but it would be nice to be off with Harvey getting the house ready for your arrival. We are hoping we can have a vaginal delivery but really it depends on you two. So please be head down. I know its a tough task for both of you to be heads down, but at least you can make faces at each other on your decent. 


We love you both!


 we think this is you Grace,
look at your little fingers! And that brain!!!

Wyatt you were showing Mommy and Daddy 
your sweet face:)

Todays ultrasound was such a treat! Daddy stopped by work to drop off a snack. It was not only a sweet surprise that made Mommies day, but he got to see you both in person for the first time. It made him really happy. He even took you two on a little shopping spree afterwards! 
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment