Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fun

Just wanted to give a quick little update on some of the events as of late. This weekend I got to spend time with friends celebrating my 28th birthday! We ate good food, had yummy wine and then talked the night away. It was much needed girl time. Sunday was filled with food, food and more food. I spent the day with Megan and her sweet family. It was her nieces birthday. She had the cutest tea party birthday celebration with apple juice as tea and the cutest cake all designed by the birthday girl herself. The littles got their hair and nails done. It was the perfect little girl party! Afterwards we went to her bothers amazing house where they hosted the football game. Since I am not a football fan much like most of the ladies we sat around the table chatted, ate good food and watched the kids play. It was a nice evening. Monday was spent at the long beach aquarium with Kelly and Maja. We all had a blast. I forgot how much I enjoy seeing the beautiful fish. The best part was watching Maja look at the fish and say hiiiiii to them all. I also LOVED seeing Kelly mother her. She is such a great mommy. She takes the time to be present which so many of us forget to do in our lives. I loved it. Here are some photos from my adventures!!!




With the girls and Forrest for my birthday dinner:)

Jenny and Ali
Mila and me superbowl sunday
Maja sitting with the penguins

loved these little guys! they look like little floating mushrooms

Kelly showing Maja that its fun and safe to touch

Kelly and Maja together being brave

So sweet Maja was up on her little tippy-toes looking through the magnifying glass at the sand eels. 

I loved this photo Maja and Kelly were saying hello to the fish

Maja being super brave reaching in to touch the sting rays!! eek

These little guys look like seaweed! How cool

Maja watching the seals swim around

Amazing how this fish blends so well with the rocks. Kinda creepy 

Tiger fish

This is a baby shark that is due in march. They are born in pods, and through a technique where they burp the sac they are able to remove a piece so we can see inside. Crazy!!! now to do this with humans...

I loved this little guy! He is so cute. He had a little toy he was playing with

Jelly fish...so magical to watch
I secretly captured this moment when Kelly and Maja were watching the sea lions and seals swim by. It was too cute to pass up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment