Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Research

Hi Baby,
I have been a horrible poster! I have on many occasions thought to myself you should post a blog for the little one, but have not. I'm sorry. I have been so busy doing a million and a half things. But I will update you now. I had a really fun fourth of July, Mommy and Daddy spent the day with my family. We watched fireworks while Mommy got eaten alive by mosquito's! I still have the welts on my arms and back :( Your uncles played with Harvey outside and everyone had a really nice time. 


The next day Grandma Jeanne and I had a nice girls day. I took her to one of my barre classes and she did a really good job. It is a very intense workout you will one day know about. I sweat so much and my muscles burn so badly but I love the challenge and look forward to pushing myself harder each time. After our workout we went to get massages that was so nice. I really needed one. I was so sore and stressed that the massage really helped to loosen by body up. Then we went to lunch at the cheesecake factory. The portions there were huge! We shared two meals and there was enough to take food home for Daddy who was very happy to have the leftovers. 


Daddy and I have been working a lot. I have been picking up extra shifts in the clinic which is nice because its a shorter day. Also the kids are healthier, they are coming in for check ups which is much different from the hospital where all the kids are pretty sick. The pace is fast and the staff is very warm and friendly. Its really friendly on my floor in the hospital too, but sometimes we are overwhelmed and its hard to smile or lend a helping hand when you are chasing your rolling head. ha ha


Any hoo Momma turned in her portfolio for a raise, so we will keep our little fingers crossed and pray that we get one. I have been working enough and feel like I totally earned it. I have educated my peers and now I am applying for a grant to do research! I am both excited and terrified at the same time. I want to educate people on holistic options for cancer treatment. I am researching the use of iv vitamin c working alongside chemo, its not what I ultimately want, but its a little less far fetched. I had many people roll their eyes and laugh at the idea, but Daddy said not to give up, he also said " all new inventions are met with hostility." Changes are hard and are often times met with resistance. Daddy really gave me the push I needed to keep working when he said that. My proposal is due Monday and I have come across so much information. There are very few doctors that have clinics here in the united states. I wish I had the funds to visit them and absorb some of their information and knowledge. That would rock!


Ill keep you posted on all of that research business. Now lets talk about you! Daddy and I have been working very very hard for you. I cant believe how much work it is to conceive. I knew it would probably be hard, my doctors always told me it would be, but I had no idea it would be so hard. I am trying to be patient, but its so hard. I bought an ovulation kit this month and so I will start using that tomorrow maybe to see when you might decide to drop into my cervix and then Daddy can water you. lol sorry that was a bit too much information. The point is we are trying something new. If are still unable to get pregnant then there are other options. The doctors talked about another surgery to help get rid of more endometriosis, but I really don't want to do that. If I get surgery then we have to wait a few weeks before we can try safely. Also there will be more scar tissue which will cause more complications with attachment. Fertility drugs...dun dun dun... they just don't sound fun and they are expensive. Id much rather spend my money on spoiling you! Any way if you decide that you want to come naturally now is the time my little sweetie pie. We also have decided on some pretty cool names..just saying..


I love you.


Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment