Amazing grace..
that just sounds good right now. Today Mommy had a total DeJa vu day. For starters I had a nightmare that I went to work ( I requested an LCD) and when I showed up I was helping with a patient. It was about 8:20 in my dream and a nurse walked in and told me that I had a float assignment. I almost cried! I was flustered and late. Horrible!
This morning I woke up early, didn't get my LCD, went to work, ate breakfast, then walked onto the floor to get my assignment. Someone shouted hey you floated today. I was like.."what?" no!!! totally in my dream. So I floated to OICU where I was pretty busy but got to work with some really nice ladies. I love nice ladies.
During lunch the patient from my dream was being admitted for pain. Creepy!
When I got home Daddy was cooking dinner. I knew I should wait to test on Friday simply because I hate disappointments, but I couldn't. I ran upstairs and peed on a stick...then foolishly I said to Jeremy who was one of Mommy's patients. One who I was very close to who recently passed. I asked him to give me sign that he was happy in heaven. I knew it was rude and not polite to question my faith, but I kid you not I turned towards the pee stick and it said in pretty letters the word.."Pregnant" I ran downstairs and kissed Daddy and wrapped my arms around him. He knew I couldn't wait. He knew what I was excited about right away. Daddy was so happy he got tears in his eyes. So cute! I love him. Hes going to be the best Daddy ever!!
We are so excited little one. Now please stay safe in there. I love you and we are so happy to have you join our little family. I believe with my whole heart that you and Jeremy passed each other, you see my sweet baby, Jeremy passed away 8/12, and that was the morning Mommy and Daddy conceived you. i know God had it in his plan. God always know. I'm glad you got to meet him, I will tell you about him when you get bigger. You would have loved him. Jeremy was so wonderful with children, all the kids on the floor really liked him. He even has a baby girl he is looking over from heaven. Now he will have two:)
I love you, and welcome to the family...eek so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
that just sounds good right now. Today Mommy had a total DeJa vu day. For starters I had a nightmare that I went to work ( I requested an LCD) and when I showed up I was helping with a patient. It was about 8:20 in my dream and a nurse walked in and told me that I had a float assignment. I almost cried! I was flustered and late. Horrible!
This morning I woke up early, didn't get my LCD, went to work, ate breakfast, then walked onto the floor to get my assignment. Someone shouted hey you floated today. I was like.."what?" no!!! totally in my dream. So I floated to OICU where I was pretty busy but got to work with some really nice ladies. I love nice ladies.
During lunch the patient from my dream was being admitted for pain. Creepy!
When I got home Daddy was cooking dinner. I knew I should wait to test on Friday simply because I hate disappointments, but I couldn't. I ran upstairs and peed on a stick...then foolishly I said to Jeremy who was one of Mommy's patients. One who I was very close to who recently passed. I asked him to give me sign that he was happy in heaven. I knew it was rude and not polite to question my faith, but I kid you not I turned towards the pee stick and it said in pretty letters the word.."Pregnant" I ran downstairs and kissed Daddy and wrapped my arms around him. He knew I couldn't wait. He knew what I was excited about right away. Daddy was so happy he got tears in his eyes. So cute! I love him. Hes going to be the best Daddy ever!!
We are so excited little one. Now please stay safe in there. I love you and we are so happy to have you join our little family. I believe with my whole heart that you and Jeremy passed each other, you see my sweet baby, Jeremy passed away 8/12, and that was the morning Mommy and Daddy conceived you. i know God had it in his plan. God always know. I'm glad you got to meet him, I will tell you about him when you get bigger. You would have loved him. Jeremy was so wonderful with children, all the kids on the floor really liked him. He even has a baby girl he is looking over from heaven. Now he will have two:)
I love you, and welcome to the family...eek so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment