Thursday, March 22, 2012

Being a Mother

Hello my beautiful little angels. I say angels because I am guessing there will be more than one of you growing in my ovary right now. Grow little angels grow. Mommy has been very good working hard and eating very well in preparation for you. Daddy has been very helpful also. He has been giving me my shots. I think he likes it a lot more than I do. He is really good at giving them to me thought and tonight they didn't hurt nearly as bad. He was very gently and didn't push the thick one in fast. 


Tomorrow I should get off work early, well at least that is the plan. Then Harvey and I are going to take ice cream over to Junes house and hang out a bit. She is lovely company. I really wish my Grandma lived closer so I could hang out with her more often. She is so fun and so hip. I can talk to her about anything and everything and I do :) She is so excited about you. She wrote Daddy and I a very big check to help us cover some of the expenses we are accruing in making you. She is so excited about your potential transfer date and also birth. She has been sharing our story with her best friend Punky. Punky lives in Hawaii and has been my Grandmas best friend for a really long time. I am so excited for you to meet our family and our friends. You are so loved already. 


I wanted to include a few pictures of Daddy giving me my shots. Today I only had to take two shots, I also had to take 6 pills by mouth!!!eeps you are so much work already, but you are worth all of it my sweet heart. Grow well, and be healthy. I cannot wait to see you next week!! I'm going to have the earliest picture album ever:) 


We love you!
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment