So today was the first of my many nights of shots. Daddy was home early so I let him give them to me even though it hurts so much more when he does it than when I do it. My first shot was the menopur, it actually stung a little bit. I had to ask Daddy to push it in slowly because it hurt. After that I got my follistim, that one hurt a bit more than Gonal-F used to, but it wasn't that bad. You are more than worth it. Today was a wonderful day at work my little one. Guess what? the Dr that Mommy works with told me today that he was going to help Daddy and I make you for free!!!! Can you believe it? I still cant. Daddy and I will have to pay for your genetic testing but that is such a small price considering we are getting ivf for free. We were very lucky getting our medications from a mommy of a little baby I took care of. It seems like everything is exactly how it should be going finally!!! its a very nice feeling.
On a side not Harvey and I went for a walk with June yesterday and again today. She is a lovely lady, perhaps you will have the opportunity to hear her while you are growing in my belly. She is about 80 years old. She is getting ready to move back east to live with her son Jeff. Harvey just loves her and she really likes him. It has been a really nice treat getting to walk with her and also getting to know her. I wish my Grandma lived that close so we could go on nightly walks together. That would be the most fun thing ever. You never know maybe one day we will move closer to her and we can go on family walks. You will just love her, and well you will love everyone in our families. We are very lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people at home, at work, and in our community. Right now you are only a follicle, but I hope you grow grow grow. Soon Dr. potter will put Mommy to sleep and come in to get you. Then he will take you to a nice warm lab with nice ladies. There they will make you comfortable and then they will keep you safe until you come back to Mommy where you will stick and grow!!! I'm so excited to feel you inside me and also to eat wonderful food that I will share with you! Kisses my sweet one.
Mommy
On a side not Harvey and I went for a walk with June yesterday and again today. She is a lovely lady, perhaps you will have the opportunity to hear her while you are growing in my belly. She is about 80 years old. She is getting ready to move back east to live with her son Jeff. Harvey just loves her and she really likes him. It has been a really nice treat getting to walk with her and also getting to know her. I wish my Grandma lived that close so we could go on nightly walks together. That would be the most fun thing ever. You never know maybe one day we will move closer to her and we can go on family walks. You will just love her, and well you will love everyone in our families. We are very lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people at home, at work, and in our community. Right now you are only a follicle, but I hope you grow grow grow. Soon Dr. potter will put Mommy to sleep and come in to get you. Then he will take you to a nice warm lab with nice ladies. There they will make you comfortable and then they will keep you safe until you come back to Mommy where you will stick and grow!!! I'm so excited to feel you inside me and also to eat wonderful food that I will share with you! Kisses my sweet one.
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment