Hi my sweet little angels. Today I was able to spy on you at work and you are all growing so fast! I am so proud of you all. I will have repeat labs and a repeat ultrasound tomorrow to see how you are doing.
I started my third injection last night, it has been a little rough, but you are totally worth it. Last night Daddy was studying so I decided to do my shots by myself. They hurt less when I do them than when Daddy gives me them. I try to be a good patient and let him poke me even though sometimes he accidentally pokes me multiple times. I know he feels like he is helping and its really important for him to play a part in making you grow inside my belly before we take you out. Well last night I gave myself my follistim. Then I was a good chemist and I mixed my menopur, I cleaned my belly and tried to swiftly stick the needle in. It poked me but I had a lot of resistance. I took it out and thought wow my abs are really firm! Ha so I tried again, but this time pushed harder. The same thing happened, I felt the poke and it hurt but the needle was not going all the way in for some reason. Daddy laughed at me and came over to show me the right way to do it. He cleaned my belly and then wham....still nothing, and it really hurt! He said sorry and told me he knew it must have hurt because he pushed really hard. We decided to change the needle, and wouldn't you know it, the new needle slid right in. After that fiasco I had to give the ganerelix. It wasn't bad at all. I will continue on all three medications until Dr. Potter tells me its go time, in that case I will add two more shots to my nightly regimen. Last night I got poked 6 times in the tummy so whats two more right?
Today I came home and walked Harvey. He has been such a good boy at home while Daddy is at school and I am at home. I really enjoy our nightly walks, I love how he is so curious, he always wants to smell everythihng. I try not to rush him because he has been inside all day. I try to allow him time to enjoy being out and explore. He is so wonderful. I always smile around him. I just know you will love him and he will love you!
After our walk I talked to my Grandma to fill her in on all the juicy details. She is my best bud and is the only person beside Daddy that knows everything. She is one of our biggest cheerleaders and she is so excited to meet you!
After that Mommy got anxious that you might come early and decided that I better do all of my spring cleaning today. I cleaned everything, I mean I dusted, swept, moped, did all three bathrooms, all bedrooms, vacuumed the entire house even the stairs!!! It was a lot, but I didn't want to worry about it while I am on bed rest. Messes drive me nuts. A little great news is that Daddy will be off school this friday! I am so happy because I was really worried that the Dr. would tell me he wanted to come get you friday and Daddy wouldn't be there to hold my hand or be with me. I hope it happens on a weekend so there are less people around but we will see my little ones. You get to pick your times. I just pray you are ready, safe, and above all healthy!
I love you little sweeties pies. I will keep you updated on how you are doing and how I am doing. I feel good, I have been eating my protein and drinking my yucky gatorade all for you. Debbie has been the best nurse and cheerleader too. She is so excited for us!
Love you!
Mommy
I started my third injection last night, it has been a little rough, but you are totally worth it. Last night Daddy was studying so I decided to do my shots by myself. They hurt less when I do them than when Daddy gives me them. I try to be a good patient and let him poke me even though sometimes he accidentally pokes me multiple times. I know he feels like he is helping and its really important for him to play a part in making you grow inside my belly before we take you out. Well last night I gave myself my follistim. Then I was a good chemist and I mixed my menopur, I cleaned my belly and tried to swiftly stick the needle in. It poked me but I had a lot of resistance. I took it out and thought wow my abs are really firm! Ha so I tried again, but this time pushed harder. The same thing happened, I felt the poke and it hurt but the needle was not going all the way in for some reason. Daddy laughed at me and came over to show me the right way to do it. He cleaned my belly and then wham....still nothing, and it really hurt! He said sorry and told me he knew it must have hurt because he pushed really hard. We decided to change the needle, and wouldn't you know it, the new needle slid right in. After that fiasco I had to give the ganerelix. It wasn't bad at all. I will continue on all three medications until Dr. Potter tells me its go time, in that case I will add two more shots to my nightly regimen. Last night I got poked 6 times in the tummy so whats two more right?
Today I came home and walked Harvey. He has been such a good boy at home while Daddy is at school and I am at home. I really enjoy our nightly walks, I love how he is so curious, he always wants to smell everythihng. I try not to rush him because he has been inside all day. I try to allow him time to enjoy being out and explore. He is so wonderful. I always smile around him. I just know you will love him and he will love you!
After our walk I talked to my Grandma to fill her in on all the juicy details. She is my best bud and is the only person beside Daddy that knows everything. She is one of our biggest cheerleaders and she is so excited to meet you!
After that Mommy got anxious that you might come early and decided that I better do all of my spring cleaning today. I cleaned everything, I mean I dusted, swept, moped, did all three bathrooms, all bedrooms, vacuumed the entire house even the stairs!!! It was a lot, but I didn't want to worry about it while I am on bed rest. Messes drive me nuts. A little great news is that Daddy will be off school this friday! I am so happy because I was really worried that the Dr. would tell me he wanted to come get you friday and Daddy wouldn't be there to hold my hand or be with me. I hope it happens on a weekend so there are less people around but we will see my little ones. You get to pick your times. I just pray you are ready, safe, and above all healthy!
I love you little sweeties pies. I will keep you updated on how you are doing and how I am doing. I feel good, I have been eating my protein and drinking my yucky gatorade all for you. Debbie has been the best nurse and cheerleader too. She is so excited for us!
Love you!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment