Today was international bereaved Mother's Day so it seems fitting that I got to spend the day with some of my favorite people!! I got to see Megan and Mila this morning. Megan played soccer with Harvey. Harvey had a blast and sweet Mila giggled so hard each time Megan kicked the ball and Harvey lunged for it. It was seriously the sweetest little noises! After that my family came over for dinner. I hadn't seen my parents or brothers in so long! My aunt and uncle came too and so did my cousin. We ate so much good food, talked a lot and just enjoyed one another! We all went to the pool and splashed around. It was really nice. Harvey had a blast!! He feel asleep instantly when everyone left. So cute!! Today was international bereaved Mother's Day. Matt and I talked a lot about how we were surprised there was such a thing. We were happy about it because us bereaved parents do deserve and need love and support. We got some texts from fellow bereaved parents and we sent some also. All in all it was a peaceful day. We remembered our sweet babies Grace and Wyatt. We talked about how they looked and pondered how our lives would be if they were still here. We are still learning how to navigate life without Grace and Wyatt in our arms. We appreciate your love and understanding during this time of sadness and remembrance.
No comments:
Post a Comment