So I know I have been awful at blogging lately and I promise I will update the blog soon. I have been busy for some reason! haha I owe you blogs on so many things:
Coming soon:
Micaela's birth
Being a mommy to a baby we got to bring home alive
Emotions at home
Pediatrician decisions
Placenta encapsulation
Cloth diapers
Sleep deprivation at its best
School
First cold scare
Holiday fun
Boobies
Jobs
So much going on, and to be completely honest when M goes to sleep I try studying, cleaning, eating and SLEEPING. Writing has been in the back of my mind.....but I'm getting the hang of this stay at home mom thing...
Today I set M down and ran potty.... it was both exciting and sad. She didn't cry for me.... and I had TWO hands to use!!! Imagine that... life is changing in so many ways and we are beyond grateful!
I have been following you through al this "journey", and I have to say that you are such a strong Lady. I strongly admire you and you sweet husband for everything that you have been through. I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Twins and I'm so happy that baby Micaela hase finally arrived. I make sure to check up on your blog a few times a week and love it when you post a little something. Thank you for sharing this with the internet world. Much Love to you, you husband and Baby Micaela and of course to your sweet dog. xxx
ReplyDeleteLinda,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind words. I feel honored that you follow our blog and enjoy reading it!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!
Andrea