Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Day

So today was a little busy, not insane, but a healthy level of busy. I work up pretty early and went to the gym. It was an amazing class! I love working out and keeping us both healthy. Interruption...Mommy just got a text from Angela one of my friends congratulating me:) its nice to tell a few people since Daddy and I have to keep you a secret until we know you are healthy and safe. We are just bubbling at the mouth not being able to talk about you. Its tough, but will be worth it in the end. Mommy had to tell her bosses and managers at work because I work with chemotherapy which is very dangerous and toxic to babies and people in general. Mommy just needed to make sure they knew so that they could help me out with my assignments. I love taking care of the kids on my floor, but for 9 months I will take care of them slightly differently. 


After the gym I went to the Dr.'s office where they took my blood and talked to me. They are really excited for Mommy and Daddy too. We will go back next week to check my blood again and take a peek at you. Its much to early to see very much but we should be able to see you in your little sac. Were really excited. I'm even more excited to hear your heartbeat and then you!! 


Along with the excitement comes some fear too, I am cautiously excited. Daddy and I area praying that you are safe and healthy. We are praying that you chose a good location to spend the next nine months. I'm so anxious about having an ectopic pregnancy. I always have funny crampies or twinges so it makes me nervous that you might be in there. I am praying that you are not, and I'm asking God and Mommy's friend Jeremy, he' s an angel now, to watch over you. 


After I talked to my bosses I had the opportunity to help the new RN residents. It was a really nice experience. I met some really great people and I am even more excited to watch them grow in their new roles as nurses. yay!!!


Well my love Daddy is out running errands, he took Harvey with him, which is nice for Harvey, but lonely for me. I guess I should embrace this quietness because soon I will never have it again, and I'm totally ok with that:)




Daddy and I both love you. Harvey does too, we told him he couldn't jump up on Mommy because he might bump his new little brother or sister..that's you!  He said ok and gave me a hand shake. I know you are just going to love him. 


Stay safe and keep growing my little one..




Love your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment