Lord please please please bless our baby, keep it safe, help it to grow strong.
I'm so scared. I'm nervous and sad all at the same time. I'm trying so hard to have faith. I'm hoping that everything is ok. Today I went to work and everything seemed fine until about 6pm. I started to feel cramps in my lower belly. I was worried of course, but when I went potty there was light pink spotting which made me even more worried. The spotting is still there now and I am praying and hoping that it is normal spotting. I really hope. I was so cautiously excited, I didn't get too over excited, I tried to be happy but not too happy for fear of loosing you.
Daddy is at work right now which makes this night even harder. I came home from work and took Harvey for a walk even though I shouldn't have. I felt bad for him being inside all day. Hes such a sweet boy. I talked to my good friend Erika who was so sweet and reassuring. She is praying for you and also for me. She is such a wonderful and kind person. I know you will love her. She told me that I could call here anytime night or day if I needed anything or was scared. That's so incredibly thoughtful and kind of her. I am so blessed to have a friend like her in my life.
I have many wonderful friends, but I haven't gotten to share the joy of being pregnant yet. Its still too early to tell too many people, even though we really want to.
I really hope you are safe and well inside my belly. I love you so much and am so excited to learn more about you each day. I dream of the day I get to hold you in my arms and cover your sweet face with kisses. You are already loved so much.
I love you. Please hold on strong in there.
Your nervous Mommy
I'm so scared. I'm nervous and sad all at the same time. I'm trying so hard to have faith. I'm hoping that everything is ok. Today I went to work and everything seemed fine until about 6pm. I started to feel cramps in my lower belly. I was worried of course, but when I went potty there was light pink spotting which made me even more worried. The spotting is still there now and I am praying and hoping that it is normal spotting. I really hope. I was so cautiously excited, I didn't get too over excited, I tried to be happy but not too happy for fear of loosing you.
Daddy is at work right now which makes this night even harder. I came home from work and took Harvey for a walk even though I shouldn't have. I felt bad for him being inside all day. Hes such a sweet boy. I talked to my good friend Erika who was so sweet and reassuring. She is praying for you and also for me. She is such a wonderful and kind person. I know you will love her. She told me that I could call here anytime night or day if I needed anything or was scared. That's so incredibly thoughtful and kind of her. I am so blessed to have a friend like her in my life.
I have many wonderful friends, but I haven't gotten to share the joy of being pregnant yet. Its still too early to tell too many people, even though we really want to.
I really hope you are safe and well inside my belly. I love you so much and am so excited to learn more about you each day. I dream of the day I get to hold you in my arms and cover your sweet face with kisses. You are already loved so much.
I love you. Please hold on strong in there.
Your nervous Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment