I'm totally guilty of it, I've been avoiding you. There were so many things I thought of writing, but I couldn't push myself to do it. We are back from vacation and in the full swing of life again. Daddy has been working really hard and so has mommy. Work has been crazy still, which makes me appreciate my days off and also the vacation we had. It was such a nice break for us.
On the down side when we came home I took my blood test.. three agonizing days later the Dr. told me we did in fact have a miscarriage. I hate that word. So icky. I was really sad, but even more sad to break the news to daddy who was so excited at the thought of having you join our family. He was a really great support system for me and as always is so sweet. He had flowers on the table with a spa certificate for me when I got home, he even spoiled me with in and out for dinner! A rare dinner for us.
I have a Dr. appointment this Thursday to make sure my body looks ok and that there is nothing remaining inside my belly. Horrifying, and really sad. I have to cancel my appointments, and go back to reality. I have faith that when you are supposed to join our family you will. I'm really working on patience. Thursday we will find out how long we need to wait before we try again, maybe we can try right away and if not we will wait. We are just enjoying each other as much as possible.
Today daddy came home to say hello to mommy and Harvey. It was such a nice treat! Then we got to meet him for lunch at subway. Another nice treat. Tonight we are going to dinner with Grammie and Papa, You are going to love them! This weekend I have a bridal shower to attend and also Ian my little brothers birthday. Daddy and I got him a really cool ring that he wanted. I'm so excited to give it to him. You are going to have so much fun with your uncles.
I love you little one, and I want you to know whenever you are ready to be hatched to come on down :)
Love Mommy
On the down side when we came home I took my blood test.. three agonizing days later the Dr. told me we did in fact have a miscarriage. I hate that word. So icky. I was really sad, but even more sad to break the news to daddy who was so excited at the thought of having you join our family. He was a really great support system for me and as always is so sweet. He had flowers on the table with a spa certificate for me when I got home, he even spoiled me with in and out for dinner! A rare dinner for us.
I have a Dr. appointment this Thursday to make sure my body looks ok and that there is nothing remaining inside my belly. Horrifying, and really sad. I have to cancel my appointments, and go back to reality. I have faith that when you are supposed to join our family you will. I'm really working on patience. Thursday we will find out how long we need to wait before we try again, maybe we can try right away and if not we will wait. We are just enjoying each other as much as possible.
Today daddy came home to say hello to mommy and Harvey. It was such a nice treat! Then we got to meet him for lunch at subway. Another nice treat. Tonight we are going to dinner with Grammie and Papa, You are going to love them! This weekend I have a bridal shower to attend and also Ian my little brothers birthday. Daddy and I got him a really cool ring that he wanted. I'm so excited to give it to him. You are going to have so much fun with your uncles.
I love you little one, and I want you to know whenever you are ready to be hatched to come on down :)
Love Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment