Tonight we had a nice romantic dinner on the beach, with filet and Lobster tail. It was quite tasty if I do say so. Daddy ate it all and he is usually a pretty picky lobster eater. Haha. We had desert too. Daddy got a myan coffee that they light on fire. We took a video, maybe when you are older we can show it to you.
Today was really nice, we just relaxed all day. For the first time since arriving. We slept in past 8! and then woke up slowly, went to breakfast, and then played games at the pool. We played blokus and Daddy won twice. We also played 31, which we will teach you to play soon. I beat Daddy :) Yay for momma!! Afterwards we went and made you a bracelette. Since we dont know if you are going to be a little girl or a little boy we made two, one girly and one less girly.
Tomorrow we are planning on renting a car and driving around the island. I hope we are safe and enjoy our last day here together. We also have a massage planned for tomorrow night and that should be really nice.
Yesterday we also had a wonderful day, we went diving again, this time we went wreck diving! It was so cool. We dove down to an old Navy ship that was at the bottom of the ocean about 85 feet down. We got to swim through it, into the rooms, the engine room...etc. Im pretty brave, but I got a little spooked, some of the rooms were really dark and I was a bit worried about a shark lurking or a creepy octopus waiting to sneak me into his sticky arms. I made it out though. After that dive we went down again this time less deep about 50 feet adn saw crabs, seahorses, and many more fish. It was beautiful. The water here is so clear and you can pretty much see the bottom of the ocean from the top!
Well my love Momma is pretty tired, Daddy took a nap, but I stayed awake reading about pregnancy things. You have been rough on momma lately, well not you personally, but the whole pregnancy thing. I am ten days past my missed period, and all of my HPT's have been negative to date, mind you I havent tested in a few days... I cant stand the negative result, so I stopped testing. Tuesday I have an appointment to get my blood drawn and I pray that we have a real answer and if not its more waiting until June 2nd when my period is scheduled to arrive.
I decided to search the internet and see if anyone else was going through the same irritation of knowing they missed their period, but not knowing. You would be surprised as to how many women out there have the same problem. Some women stated that they took HPT's and even blood tests and they all came back negative, but they were really pregnant. So many women. It made Daddy and I worry about them and their babies. Almost all of them ended up being pregnant, but not detected until later into the pregnancy, like 5+ months! Mommy has been so good even before my missed period I stopped drinking all together when we decided to stop birth control. Ive been taking vitamins and have been trying to be the healthiest momma for you!
I hope you are growing in my belly. Daddy is so excited, almost too excited. Im excited also, but its really hard for me to be excited without proof of your existance. Daddys convinced that the missed period is proof enough. He is constantly rubbing my belly, getting me water, pulling my chair out and rubbing me everywhere. He thinks you are growing. He wants to tell everyone about you, and he has been to my dismay. I tell him its bad juju to tell people and he says he cant help it and that we are on vacation and will never see these people again. Your dad I tell ya. I told him he had to be strong and not tell anyone at home until we make it into our third month, maybe even longer depending on my status. I love you and want to make sure we are both safe before we start celebrating!!
Stay safe and keep growing. I am so excited to decorate your nursery!
I love you my sweet pea...thats how big you should be by now!
Today was really nice, we just relaxed all day. For the first time since arriving. We slept in past 8! and then woke up slowly, went to breakfast, and then played games at the pool. We played blokus and Daddy won twice. We also played 31, which we will teach you to play soon. I beat Daddy :) Yay for momma!! Afterwards we went and made you a bracelette. Since we dont know if you are going to be a little girl or a little boy we made two, one girly and one less girly.
Tomorrow we are planning on renting a car and driving around the island. I hope we are safe and enjoy our last day here together. We also have a massage planned for tomorrow night and that should be really nice.
Yesterday we also had a wonderful day, we went diving again, this time we went wreck diving! It was so cool. We dove down to an old Navy ship that was at the bottom of the ocean about 85 feet down. We got to swim through it, into the rooms, the engine room...etc. Im pretty brave, but I got a little spooked, some of the rooms were really dark and I was a bit worried about a shark lurking or a creepy octopus waiting to sneak me into his sticky arms. I made it out though. After that dive we went down again this time less deep about 50 feet adn saw crabs, seahorses, and many more fish. It was beautiful. The water here is so clear and you can pretty much see the bottom of the ocean from the top!
Well my love Momma is pretty tired, Daddy took a nap, but I stayed awake reading about pregnancy things. You have been rough on momma lately, well not you personally, but the whole pregnancy thing. I am ten days past my missed period, and all of my HPT's have been negative to date, mind you I havent tested in a few days... I cant stand the negative result, so I stopped testing. Tuesday I have an appointment to get my blood drawn and I pray that we have a real answer and if not its more waiting until June 2nd when my period is scheduled to arrive.
I decided to search the internet and see if anyone else was going through the same irritation of knowing they missed their period, but not knowing. You would be surprised as to how many women out there have the same problem. Some women stated that they took HPT's and even blood tests and they all came back negative, but they were really pregnant. So many women. It made Daddy and I worry about them and their babies. Almost all of them ended up being pregnant, but not detected until later into the pregnancy, like 5+ months! Mommy has been so good even before my missed period I stopped drinking all together when we decided to stop birth control. Ive been taking vitamins and have been trying to be the healthiest momma for you!
I hope you are growing in my belly. Daddy is so excited, almost too excited. Im excited also, but its really hard for me to be excited without proof of your existance. Daddys convinced that the missed period is proof enough. He is constantly rubbing my belly, getting me water, pulling my chair out and rubbing me everywhere. He thinks you are growing. He wants to tell everyone about you, and he has been to my dismay. I tell him its bad juju to tell people and he says he cant help it and that we are on vacation and will never see these people again. Your dad I tell ya. I told him he had to be strong and not tell anyone at home until we make it into our third month, maybe even longer depending on my status. I love you and want to make sure we are both safe before we start celebrating!!
Stay safe and keep growing. I am so excited to decorate your nursery!
I love you my sweet pea...thats how big you should be by now!
No comments:
Post a Comment