Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hangin with the boys...

Hi my love,
Today we went scuba diving, like I told you we were. When you get bigger if you want to learn we will teach you and then we can all do it together. Grammie and Papa are certified and so are your Aunt Tiffany, Heather, and Uncle Doug. We all go diving together and its really fun, adn peaceful.

Today we did two dives, the water here is so warm! We saw a lot of fish, and a really cute baby sea turtle who was eating his lunch. Daddy spoted a king crab and we also saw a really big lobster. Grammie would have been ready for dinner. Ha ha she loves lobster!

I was the only girl in the entire group and all of the boys were really sweet to me. Daddy made sure I had enough water, and the other guys helped with my gear and my non compliant goggles. On the first dive we were little jokesters. Daddys tank kept sliding off and it was making Mommy really nervous, the guide came over and helped us fix it twice! Then my ears were killing me, well really only my right ear. I could not get  it  to equalize for the life of  me. It hurt me in the airplane which is not normal for me, and really was painful during the dive. We went down to 100 feet! I wasn't even a little cold. On our second dive Daddys tank was much better, which is good, but he couldn't turn the camera on, he was dancing around trying to figure it out. Also Mommys ear was a little better, but this time my goggles were on funny and I had water pooling into my mask and my eyes were crying from the salt, it took me awhile to find the spot, but once I did I was able to fix it and enjoy the rest of the dive.

Mommy and Daddy met two guys who are old time friends, they are really nice. We are going to dive with them again friday for the ship wreck.

After our dive we went to eat lunch which was really good, I didn't really feel like eating much, but did for you. We had broccoli, carrots, a little fish, a yummy zucchini filled with mushrooms, and chips and salsa!! Yummy I hope I always enjoy chips and salsa. After lunch Mommy read while Daddy took a nap and then we went to the gym to get our work out on. Mommy biked/walked 7 miles and did a lot of light weights, and some ab moves, and Daddy did all weights. Men!

Well my baby Daddy and I are on our way into town to look around and look for a backpack to carry tomorrow on our hike. Yay!! Ill fill you in on those adventures later.

We love you!

We love you. We hoe you are safe and healthy, grow little baby grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment