Today was our first Mother's Day! Daddy and I went to brunch with Grammie and Papa, we met up with Uncle Kenny and his wife Jessica's family. They are all pretty nice. You will get to meet them and your cousin Logan too, although Daddy and I have only truly seen Logan less than five times since he was born and he's turning two! Can you believe that? Kinda sad, but we cannot do anything about it.
After brunch we came home and Mommy and Daddy took a nap. I have been so sleepy lately, I think all of my energy is going towards keeping you healthy and helping to bulid you into the beautiful and wonderful baby you are going to be. I can't wait to meet you! Any way we woke up and I took Daddy to the airport. He flew to Arizona to take a test at their fire department, so maybe by the time you are born we will be living in a house there. "You never know" Auntie Franny always says that. So Daddy left and Harvey and I went to my parents house, your other grandparents.
We first went for a walk with Harvey, your Uncles Ryan and Ian came with me to keep me company, they are two of the sweetest boys, I really liked being around them today. After our walk we went inside and Papa Steve (my dad) made an amazing dinner for the moms. We ate like kings, which means you my love got to eat like a princess or prince :) we had salmon, steak, salad, asparagus, and artichoke. YUMMY then Ian who is so sweet...a lot like momma got up and gave me a bowl of ice cream. I think you liked that too. We also had some fresh lemonade Ian made, it was a little sour so Momma only had a little and then we stuck to water while everyone else enjoyed my famous margaritas.
After dinner we played 31 and finally momma got to win!! I think it was only a buck but I still won :)
Daddy just called and said that he found roaches in his room, and a hair on his pillow, so gross. I booked his flight, the rental car, and his room, but its really hard to know if a hotel is nice or in a good neighborhood when everythings online. Oh well we do the best we can right?
On a more personal note, you have been a little trickster already giving me gray hairs and a lot of concern. Yesterday I had some cramping and some spotting, but since I have never been pregnant before I didnt know if it was normal spotting or more, also it was red and everything I read said it was bad if it was red. Momma and Daddy were really scared. We were so happy to be pregnant, and the thought of losing you stunk to say the least, even though we didnt know you for very long. We have been praying for you and also for ourselves. I hope you are healthy and growing ok. I have a Dr.s order for a blood test, but I think its still to early to test, so I was planning on going the day we get back from vacation. I am going to call the dr tomorrow though and tell them about the bleeding. It lasted two days, pretty light but still enough to freak me out. I hope it goes away and I hope you are doing well enjoing the warmth of my tummy and the deliciousness of our dinner. Please be ok my little love bug. We love you so much and cannot wait to share this life with you.
Stay safe our little angel and think positive thoughts for Daddy during his test. He is the best Daddy ever, he works so hard for both of us, he loves you so much already. Take it easy on Momma too sweet pea, maybe less partying in there because the cramps are my least favorite thing ever, although they are not as bad as a period. Grow and be healthy, we are so excited to tell our families and friends, but not until after you are 12+ weeks old so grow baby grow! We love you so much!
Thought you would like these pictures: Daddy's appetizer...and Uncle Christopher with Harvey! So cute..not the roach.. haha
Love your Momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment