Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vacation Mode :)

Hello my love,
Tonight I am officially starting my vacation!!! Well sorta, you see daddy and papa talked me into working tomorrow at the stadium, but after that no more work for two weeks!!! Momma plans on having a nice relaxing time. I so deserve it, and so do you :) 


Today I had a really great day at work, I love all of my kids, they make me so happy inside and helping them makes my work so much more bearable. Two kids that really stuck in my mind, were my little sweetie pie, her family was so sad that I was going to be gone, they all gave me hugs, like twice per family member, they have a really large family, and told momma to tell daddy that he better be nice to momma because I have a "new black family, and that if he's not a good boy they will come and talk to him" momma though that was both funny and really sweet. I love my new growing family. 


Another patient was a really sweet, polite, loving 6 year old, his mom had the same name as me. She was really nice also. Such a sweet family and so brave. The little boy has a brother and sister and they are the sweetest kids also, those parents did such a wonderful job raising their kids to have respect, and love. The oldest boy even got his brother water and then replaced the container after he was done, I cant even get daddy to do that yet, but he didn't ever really learn that skill. Oh well one day he might have it mastered. Anyhow that little guy was sad that he wasn't going to see momma for a long time either, so he asked me if I would take a picture with him. That's two pictures for two different kids in one week! 


Another exciting thing at work today was that during lunch Stephanie, our educator walked in and asked me if I would head a project to educate our staff regarding the benefits of GT feeds rather than TPN, which I agreed to. I'm so excited about the opportunity to learn more, grow, and teach!!! which I love to do. Also momma already thinks GT feeds are way better, my motto is "if its not broken keep using it" ha ha


On a green icky note momma got the flu or some weird virus and is coughing and blowing her nose all the time. My head is achy and my body is too. Ive been washing my hands like crazy and you would think I'm a snake with all these scales! ha ha I really hope you are growing inside my belly, we should find out soon here, I'm so totally excited, but afraid to check. I even passed up cold medication because I was hoping you were inside my belly and I didn't want to hurt your little growing body. I promise to always protect and help keep you safe. 


Well my little angel, momma is really tired and has another long day tomorrow, so I'm going to say good bye and talk more later. Sleep well my love bug!


Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment