We had our annual block party at my parents house last night it was really fun. We played beer pong, flip cup, and danced a bit. We drank a lot which was good and bad. Poor Jenny was feeling sick today. I drank beer, which I usually don't do, but I did and it was fun. Everyone had a really good time. The boys were running around, my parents seemed happy and so did my Grandma. It was nice to see smiling faces.
Franny came home this weekend which was such a really nice treat. She really is such a wonderful person and is so easy to talk to. We both had pretty hard weeks and it was nice to be able to share my sorrows and grumpiness with someone other than Daddy. Fran is such a positive person very much like Auntie Jen. She told me that right now life is hard and that we need to encourage each other to see the good that we have and be happy for what we have because we really have so much.
Harvey has been napping all day. He ran up and down the street during the block party. He had so much fun. This morning we went for a nice walk by the coast with Jen and Fran and then had breakfast at Eddie and Jenny's. They are so stinking cute. They just bought a house and they are so excited and so proud of it. It really is a beautiful place and they have been working so hard at fixing it up. I'm so proud and happy for them.
Daddy is at work today. He is such a good worker. He is so smart, kind, loving and sweet. He is the best Daddy to Harvey. He is such a wonderful husband even though sometimes he really bugs me. I am working on seeing the best and believing it. Daddy needs to be told how wonderful he is. I think sometimes we worry that if you let someone know how much you love them, they might take that love for granted, but we decided that we would tell each other a lot. Its good for both of us to hear.
Well little one I work tomorrow morning. We are having a holiday potluck, I'm bringing a salad. Yummy I made eggplant parmesan tonight.
Love you
Franny came home this weekend which was such a really nice treat. She really is such a wonderful person and is so easy to talk to. We both had pretty hard weeks and it was nice to be able to share my sorrows and grumpiness with someone other than Daddy. Fran is such a positive person very much like Auntie Jen. She told me that right now life is hard and that we need to encourage each other to see the good that we have and be happy for what we have because we really have so much.
Harvey has been napping all day. He ran up and down the street during the block party. He had so much fun. This morning we went for a nice walk by the coast with Jen and Fran and then had breakfast at Eddie and Jenny's. They are so stinking cute. They just bought a house and they are so excited and so proud of it. It really is a beautiful place and they have been working so hard at fixing it up. I'm so proud and happy for them.
Daddy is at work today. He is such a good worker. He is so smart, kind, loving and sweet. He is the best Daddy to Harvey. He is such a wonderful husband even though sometimes he really bugs me. I am working on seeing the best and believing it. Daddy needs to be told how wonderful he is. I think sometimes we worry that if you let someone know how much you love them, they might take that love for granted, but we decided that we would tell each other a lot. Its good for both of us to hear.
Well little one I work tomorrow morning. We are having a holiday potluck, I'm bringing a salad. Yummy I made eggplant parmesan tonight.
Love you
No comments:
Post a Comment