Friday, September 2, 2011

Soccer

Today has been a good day so far. I woke up and went to the gym which I really love doing. It was really hard and my legs were shaking so bad. I love that!!! My stomach still hurts and the cramping is still pretty bad, but I'm doing a little better. After the gym I met a friend, Erika for lunch. We ate burgers at islands. It was really nice. I told her a lot about myself and my life, which I don't normally do. Erika is such a wonderful person who I know you will love. I know she will be in my life for a long time. She and I just clicked. There are people in life you will see  who you just connect with, she is one for me. She is not only a great nurse but also a really great mommy. She has a 2 year old, his name is Noah. What a great name huh? so cute! 


Daddy and I are on our way to see his cousin Robbie play soccer, it will be my first professional soccer game, I suppose I'm excited. Ha ha I'm not a huge sports person and I really don't like loud noises especially when I'm feeling so moody and achy. I'm going for Daddy though because he wants me to. It will be fun Grammie and Papa will be there as well as Aunt T and Daddy's Grandparents. So cute! 


Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We are going to lunch with the Penny-Robidarts which will be a really nice start to the day. Afterwards we are going to the block party on our street at my parents house. It should be really fun. I'm excited. Harvey will get to come. He loves being around people so I'm excited that we are going to be able to bring him. Another exciting thing is Franny is flying home. She is on a plane right now. We weren't sure if she would be able to catch a flight but she did and she will be here tonight. I'm so happy to see her and spend time with her. She is such a wonderful friend to me. 


Well have a good night and stay safe where ever you are. This week will be busy. We are going to meet a new Dr. and also I'm getting my hair cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment