Today Mommy woke up to Daddy, he said, "Babe, something bad happened" not the best way to start my day off at 5:15 in the morning. I was looking forward to sleeping past 6am, going to barre, walking Harvey, and being very productive. God had other plans for our day though.
I knew instantly that Daddy's truck had been towed. He has a bad habit of leaving it in front of the garage. Our neighbors warned us many times about doing it, they had their own car towed three times. We stayed calm, called the local police department and tried to find Daddy's car. It was a lot stressful for him, for many reasons, first being that Im sure he felt like a nerd, second he was late to work, and third it was really expensive.
After getting his car out he had to go straight to work, Harvey and I came home and we went back to bed, then we got up walked and then decided to tackle the house. Its been a long time since I did a real deep clean. It looks great. You would be shocked to see how much hair I vacuumed.
Tonight Im going to cook dinner for Daddy, and then he will have to go back to work for two days :( He wont be home until Friday. I work tomorrow and then have a few days off to enjoy.
Love you bug
I knew instantly that Daddy's truck had been towed. He has a bad habit of leaving it in front of the garage. Our neighbors warned us many times about doing it, they had their own car towed three times. We stayed calm, called the local police department and tried to find Daddy's car. It was a lot stressful for him, for many reasons, first being that Im sure he felt like a nerd, second he was late to work, and third it was really expensive.
After getting his car out he had to go straight to work, Harvey and I came home and we went back to bed, then we got up walked and then decided to tackle the house. Its been a long time since I did a real deep clean. It looks great. You would be shocked to see how much hair I vacuumed.
Tonight Im going to cook dinner for Daddy, and then he will have to go back to work for two days :( He wont be home until Friday. I work tomorrow and then have a few days off to enjoy.
Love you bug
No comments:
Post a Comment