So I've been working. Work has actually been therapeutic in the sense that it keeps me occupied and that leaves me less time to feel sorry for myself or mad at anyone. Don't get me wrong there are times I walk into the restroom and am like yup its true there is not longer a baby growing inside your tummy and I want to cry, but I have been strong.
Tonight I walked Harvey, his right foot is hurt, he was limping. I tried looking at it to see if there was anything superficial, like maybe he stepped on glass or a bee, but I didn't see anything. He was so good, such a brave boy. It hurt so he pulled his paw away. I told him I was sorry and that I needed to look at it and I didn't mean to hurt him. I tried to relax him and then have him sit down for me. He totally did, which I know was really hard. He allowed me to push and prod at his little foot. I hope it gets better soon. He loves to go on walks and always has a blast playing.
Yesterday Matt had the day off so he took Harvey to the park. It was really nice. They both had a lot of fun. Harvey is getting more and more brave, he runs up to the water and tries to drink it. He's silly, he is not supposed to drink water.
After the beach Matt came home and made dinner, it was really yummy and so thoughtful of him. He made an amazing salad, spinach, filets, sauteed mushrooms, and sweet potato fries. Yummy!! He also bought me my favorite flowers...sunflowers, they totally made me smile. He is so sweet. I love him :)
Tomorrow I'm going to go back to the gym. I'm excited for that. I miss it there. Afterwards I'm going to have lunch with my friend Erika, then go to a soccer game with Matt and his family. His cousin Robbie plays for USA. Pretty cool huh? Ya, so we are going to that then Franny is going to try flying home which would totally make my weekend. Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Then just relax, Saturday is the block party. Should be fun. Ill keep you posted.
Over and out.
Tonight I walked Harvey, his right foot is hurt, he was limping. I tried looking at it to see if there was anything superficial, like maybe he stepped on glass or a bee, but I didn't see anything. He was so good, such a brave boy. It hurt so he pulled his paw away. I told him I was sorry and that I needed to look at it and I didn't mean to hurt him. I tried to relax him and then have him sit down for me. He totally did, which I know was really hard. He allowed me to push and prod at his little foot. I hope it gets better soon. He loves to go on walks and always has a blast playing.
Yesterday Matt had the day off so he took Harvey to the park. It was really nice. They both had a lot of fun. Harvey is getting more and more brave, he runs up to the water and tries to drink it. He's silly, he is not supposed to drink water.
After the beach Matt came home and made dinner, it was really yummy and so thoughtful of him. He made an amazing salad, spinach, filets, sauteed mushrooms, and sweet potato fries. Yummy!! He also bought me my favorite flowers...sunflowers, they totally made me smile. He is so sweet. I love him :)
Tomorrow I'm going to go back to the gym. I'm excited for that. I miss it there. Afterwards I'm going to have lunch with my friend Erika, then go to a soccer game with Matt and his family. His cousin Robbie plays for USA. Pretty cool huh? Ya, so we are going to that then Franny is going to try flying home which would totally make my weekend. Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Then just relax, Saturday is the block party. Should be fun. Ill keep you posted.
Over and out.




No comments:
Post a Comment