Hi my sweets!
I miss you both, but I feel you with me. I see you in the flowers that are blooming, I hear you in the pitter patter of the rain that falls gracefully to the ground. Our house has been filled with so much love and warmth. It is full of smells and delicious meals. I have been quite a busy bee. I am trying to help Daddy as much as possible since he is working and I have been home. I am still in therapy twice weekly and that takes a lot of my time, but I have found peace and comfort in cooking and cleaning. I have been walking with Harvey, and visiting friends, support groups, and living a bit. Today I cooked vegetarian chili. It is really good! I added white beans, kidney beans, garbanzo, black, corn, carrots, zucchini and squash, bell peppers, garlic and onion as well as quinoa for a healthy protein. It is really yummy! I also cooked some cornbread with rosemary in it. I am eager to try that! Yesterday I was a cookie making machine. I made peanut butter pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips in them. I also made creme de menthe cookies, and chocolate cookies! yummy! I was going to make dog treats with Harvey but I didn't have any wheat flour. Today while I was cooking I spilled half of my bottle of rosemary all over the stove, counter and floor. I just laughed. What a mess I made. Life still goes on, of course I didn't want to spill or waste the rosemary, it just happened. There is no divine force in life that made me spill it, it just happened. I giggled, swept the floor and then decided I would mop it. I then vacuumed the living room and dusted. I was on a roll. Last night Daddy went to bed really early and I wasn't ready to sleep so I rearranged the tea drawer and spices. Haha.......well my sweets I am going to hop into the shower. I love you both so much!
I miss you both, but I feel you with me. I see you in the flowers that are blooming, I hear you in the pitter patter of the rain that falls gracefully to the ground. Our house has been filled with so much love and warmth. It is full of smells and delicious meals. I have been quite a busy bee. I am trying to help Daddy as much as possible since he is working and I have been home. I am still in therapy twice weekly and that takes a lot of my time, but I have found peace and comfort in cooking and cleaning. I have been walking with Harvey, and visiting friends, support groups, and living a bit. Today I cooked vegetarian chili. It is really good! I added white beans, kidney beans, garbanzo, black, corn, carrots, zucchini and squash, bell peppers, garlic and onion as well as quinoa for a healthy protein. It is really yummy! I also cooked some cornbread with rosemary in it. I am eager to try that! Yesterday I was a cookie making machine. I made peanut butter pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips in them. I also made creme de menthe cookies, and chocolate cookies! yummy! I was going to make dog treats with Harvey but I didn't have any wheat flour. Today while I was cooking I spilled half of my bottle of rosemary all over the stove, counter and floor. I just laughed. What a mess I made. Life still goes on, of course I didn't want to spill or waste the rosemary, it just happened. There is no divine force in life that made me spill it, it just happened. I giggled, swept the floor and then decided I would mop it. I then vacuumed the living room and dusted. I was on a roll. Last night Daddy went to bed really early and I wasn't ready to sleep so I rearranged the tea drawer and spices. Haha.......well my sweets I am going to hop into the shower. I love you both so much!
Here is my veggie chili! It came out so good!
Rosemary cornbread cake!
My mess! I spilled rosemary all over the floor haha



Funny how when we cook we make mess , me and cherif made toad in the hole and I wasn't thinking straight and put 4 eggs on the counter to which we both heard crack crack crack cherif tried to grab the last one but crack !! So funny , made him cleanly up though :) good we can just laugh about this !! X
ReplyDeleteYes! Laughing is the best part! How was your toad in the hole? It sounds so fun!! I wish we had more creative and fun names for our meals. We ate tacos tonight with amazing Spanish rice and guacamole! So good! Then had a Salted caramel coco for desert with pumpkin bars! I hope your day was good! How is our wiloo?
ReplyDeleteIt turned out ok :) I'm making roast chicken today , hoping I don't drop that , my dogs would love me if I do haha !! Your dinner sounds amazing I love tacos :)
ReplyDeleteWiloo I'm hoping is good I can't stop rubbing my belly :) x