Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 1

Hi babies!!! Today mommy and daddy got a lot done even though I had to be flat while doing it;) I woke up early like I normally do. I came downstairs so daddy could sleep longer. I ate yogurt and cherries for our before breakfast snack. Daddy finally woke up and made us waffles with blueberries they were good! After breakfast we moved upstairs and I payed in bed while daddy emptied my closet and dresser drawers. I was able to go through all of my stuff, something I had intended on doing this next week on my own. I was able to separate my clothes into stuff I can wear now, stuff to pack in the garage for after you arrive, goodwill and friends pile. it's always fun to get rid of things;) we had too much that's for sure and really who needs all of that? I'm a creature of habit ans routinely wear the same outfits over and over again. Now with less options in my closet I'll be forced to wear what I have and expand my wardrobe! Exciting! Today I watched about 20 minutes of homeland episode 2 I plan on finishing it tonight. Dr potter called to check in on us and said he would let me work from home for now. I pray we can do that as long as possible we really need the income. Fingers and toes crossed my little ones! Tonight klondikes mommy allie is bringing Mexican food for dinner;) I love Mexican food especially fresh Mexican. Yummy beans lettuce tomatoes and cheese! Mmmm tomorrow will be great too! Your auntie kelly mommies good friend will be by for lunch to visit us. She is bringing her daughter Maja. Kelly is an amazing mom I love watching her nurture and help to form Maja it's amazing how becoming a mother changes so much. Kelly was definitely born to be a mommy. She is so patient, loving, gentle and full of giggles. I can see the love radiating from Maja which brings me so much joy and excitement to see. I love and really cherish GOOD parents. There are few that I truly look up to and hope to mirror my parenting by and hers is one of those. Well my sweet angels I love you both! So many people love you and are praying for your safety and health. So many people are beyond excited to meet you when the time is right. I can feel you move more today and I am enjoying it a lot! Feel free to punch, kick, spin etc;) it makes me smile! Muah big kisses and belly rubs my sweet hearts.





No comments:

Post a Comment