So today were done with Tuesday!! It's nice to have another day under our belly;) today we had a lot of good food again. My mom made over easy eggs with delicious potatoes, and a toasted crissant for breakfast, then I had grapes and a plum for my snack. For lunch we ate chicken salad sandwiches on croissants. So good, and for dinner we ate steak burritos! Tomorrow she is goin back home to see her dogs an Katie;) we will miss her here though especially her delicious food, drill Sargent commands for me to stay down and Harvey will miss his walks. Today Allie and Klondike came over to visit. Allie shared her hiking adventure stories and Klondike wore Harvey out! Double bonus!!! I took a little nap, I've felt tired all day long. I'm In bed now getting ready to sleep. I also helped quiz daddy on policies he needs to know for school. He's such a smart guy!! I know you will both learn so much from him. He's the best. Pop pop stopped by to visit on his way to work and it was nice getting to see him. He just got back from a nice much deserved vacation with Grammie. I loved watching pop pop kiss Harvey goodbye I know he's just goin to adore you!! Auntie heather called today which was a nice treat also. She told us that the whole family has us in their thoughts and prayers. It's so amazing to me and brings tears to my eyes. They pray a lot for us, the girls even got to light the candles at mass for you! It made Me so excited for you to get to know Jesus and grow up in the church. For the girls who have been praying for you before you were conceived it's a miracle for them to see God answer prayers. It's also amazing for them to know that they played a role in helping those miracles become reality!! Just some cool exciting thoughts. Tomorrow we have an dr appountment to check our cervix, praying this bed rest has helped!! I love you! Almost forgot! Ok so I go pee like every hour, at night time I can stretch to every 2.5-3 hours! I noticed that most people pee anywhere from 3-5 times a day!!! That's insane! Someone's not normal;) haha

No comments:
Post a Comment