Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 5

Hi babies!!! I think we are doing a bit better today. I've had a few contractions, but nothing like last night. I woke up early as usual and made my way down stairs. I got cereal shredded wheat and my water and sat to eat. I looked on pintrest for a bit, then watched the rest of the homeland series!!! I know can you believe it? I finished an entire first series;) haha after that dr potter called to check in and see how we were doing. He's so sweet, he asked if I would Skype this potential new hire. So of course I did. She seemed very nice. I think she will be a good asset to our group! The girls were very sweet and kept saying we miss you! It was nice;) Paola came over after Skype time and hung out with me for a few hours. It was really nice. She brought me blackened chicken linguini and bread sticks!!! So good;) her mom also made us a huge try of homemade lasagna with fresh sauce!! They are Italian so you can imagine how amazing it was!! After paola left Harvey and I napped. Then I got up sent a few emails and filled out my disability paperwork. So weird to do by the way. It seems so weird to not work. I had lots of friends text and call to say hi today which is always a nice treat! I'm going to read for a bit then make my way upstairs to bed. Daddy is at work until tomorrow, we miss him here. He's such a hard worker, you are both going to be so proud of him. I also think im going to ask daddy to get Rosetta stone for me to learn while I'm on bed rest! Seems like the perfect time;) Love you both so much! We are almost to 19 weeks. Keep holding on, growing strong and being sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment