Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 2

Hi sweetie pies! Today has been both a great day and an emotionally challenging day. It started out on the right foot, we had oatmeal with flax seeds and blueberries and cherries! then mommy worked hard from the couch responding to patient emails and guiding Kim at work. Kim is helping take mommas spot while we are out of work. She is doing a great job but there is so much work and so much information it can be very overwhelming. Around noon Kelly, Cait, and Maja came over. They brought us lunch and it was so delicious! They brought busy bee which is a cute famous sandwich shop in San Pedro. They brought mommy and daddy each a BBQ chicken sandwich! It was so messy but so mouth watering good! I think you both enjoyed it. It was so fun visiting and just being near each other. I grew up with these girls and we just fit. We could go weeks without seeing eachother and we just pick right up, I can't say that for all my friends. Kelly brought me a lot of great mothering books. I'm eager to read and learn. Kelly is an amazing mom. I love watching her parent. She is so amazing. She offers just the right amount of protection and guidance while allowing Maja to explore and have fun! It was so awesome watching Maja explore the house, she was so observant! She loved making noises, pushing things, banging other things and throwing Harvey his ball. She was a pro at climbing the stairs and was so brave! Harvey was wonderful with her which made me really happy. They both did great together;) dog sitter anyone? After our friends went home daddy and I headed to our perinatologist apointment. It was scheduled at 3:30 but they didn't see us until nearly 5!! Grr I was a bit grouchie. When we went back into the ultrasound room the first person to see us had a really hard time locating our cervix so she got another dr. He found it but it was measuring super short! 0.98, we went from 2.7cm to 0.98 in one week! I was devastated. Daddy was holding my hand so tight we were hoping he was wrong. Another Dr came in and confirmed location and size. They were not the best team to tell you the truth. They sent me home on the same plan and said we will get in touch with your dr this week. Sorry, I don't think so! We called out dr once we got home. He told us he would call us in the morning and that we would transfer care to Fullerton drs. I'm praying everything goes well and you two are safe. I hope I haven't been to stressed out or caused you too much anxiety. It has even very scary for mommy and daddy. When we got home I crumbled onto the couch in a heap of tears. I wanted to melt into the sofa, to vanish from this and start again. I was crying and daddy was hugging me ad telling me it was all going to be alright and that we were doing everything in our power to keep you safe. Harvey was licking my face. He was so cute. I'm just so sad and do afraid for your safety. We want you in our lives so badly and have worked so hard to keep you safe. Well my sweet angels mommy is really tired from crying and resting haha you have so many people who love you so much and are so supportive of us. So many people are praying and sending their positive thoughts and good luck wishes our way. We are so very blessed. We love you both more than anything. Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment