Day 11 bumps in the road again...
Today has been another rough day! We had our cervix check again today and were told that its still shortening. Its 1.8cm today. The plan is to be admitted into the hospital sunday night and have the surgery monday sometime. I thibk they will keep Me there for a few days following the procedure for monitoring. Since our regular dr is on vacation and we dont feel comfortable with the other dorctor in the practice we chose to wait until Monday when he would be back. We trust him. My mom went home today, she was so helpful while she was here doing a lot of organizing, cleaning and cooking amazing meals!! It's been a really emotional night. Daddy kept saying he didn't feel good and I asked if it was his tummy, his head, what was going on. He kept saying I don't know I don't feel good. He went upstairs to study more then came down just as I was going to come to bed. I was getting water and he looked at me again and said I don't feel good and then started sobbing:( he held me and said he was so scared and wanted to be with me. I kept saying sorry and telling him it would be ok. He said he is just so scared and loves us so much. It was really sad but so raw and honest. I told him we would be ok and that we needed him to focus on school. We are praying together before bed he's just brushing Harvey's teeth! Haha I think we both needed that realness to accept that yes this is hard and really scary but God will guide us and loves us all so very much. On a fun note daddy had his chiefs interview in Newport beach! Sounds like he did amazingly well! I knew he would! He's the way candidate by far and will make an amazing fireman! I'm excited to take you to the station to see the big trucks and take your daddy food. You have so many people praying for you it's truly amazing and so heart warming to see. Thankyou to our wonderful family and friends who support us daily with nothing but thanks in return. We are so blessed and beyond grateful for it all. Tomorrow Grammie is taking us to our ob visit. It will be a fun one we will get to spend more time watching you, measuring your size and looking at your cute faces!! We are so excited to have you join our family. We pray that you stay healthy and continue to grow strong. We love you both so much and want the best for you. Mommy is still on bed rest but would do it forever if it ensured your safety. We love you! Keep cooking in that nice wen belly!!

Harvey loves you both!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment