Hi my sweet angels, I am so tired today. We had such a busy weekend. Today daddy woke up and went to donate blood. I decided to stay home and clean up a bit. We have been so busy we haven't really taken care of much. I need to do laundry, make the bed and put some dishes away. I also did some dusting and wrote some of our thank you notes. We have so much to be thankful for its important to make sure everyone knows we appreciate all they do for us. I added our slide show to youtube so others could watch it. I hope through our story we are able to touch more lives and help others through their sadness and bring them hope and some peace. I love you both more than anything. I hope your having a blast in heaven! This is the link to the youtube video: enjoy!!
http://youtu.be/MhUwqwxbLqk
http://youtu.be/MhUwqwxbLqk
I've been thinking about you all day. I"m in WLAPOM - Los angeles multiple mom's group. A friend of yours posted the day Grace and Wyatt were born asking for prayers. I prayed and asked others to pray. At one point a "friend" (not even quite sure who he was) posted that he and many churches across the nation were praying for you and the babies. I told my mom in Texas the story. Her Sunday School class prayed for you and the babies. I just checked back in today. I bawled as I read your blog while my two baby boys (5.5 months) napped on each side of me. I kissed them at least a 100 times extra today, i danced with them in my arms more than ever. I cried for you and felt your pain deep deep deep in my heart and my belly. We danced for you and Grace, Wyatt and Daddy. I loved my babies more than ever today thanks to you. You touched me, Grace and Wyatt touched me. They will never ever be forgotten. I will remember you, your story and your babies forever and ever. Thinking of of you ....Reagan
ReplyDeleteReagan,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! We could feel the love, support and prayers. Without you and all the prayer warriors I'm not sure we would have been strong enough to make our goodbye with Grace and Wyatt a meaningful one. We were able to really pull together and have the strength to hold, kiss, love and nap with our sweet babies before they passed. It brings so much joy to my heart knowing you treasured your boys extra today! They are such a blessing! Although our sweet angels were only with us a short time they taught and showed us the goodness in life. They reminded us to be thankful always and to be grateful for the little blessings that come with life. You and your family are one of those blessings! Much love to you all!!
Andrea
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete