Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 52 baby crabs/gifts/thanks

Happy tuesday!!! 
We made it another day! Thank the lord. We are 25+4 today;) baby steps. Daddy and I woke up early. It was funny the night charge came in and said it was super busy still, daddy said to let him know if they needed him to move his stuff and she said oh no, we moved you here so you could rest your not getting a roommate. We were like ok great because moving stuff is hard. She said I won't let it happen over my dead body! Well her dead body got moved at 7am. We were woken up and told we had a roommate, and she was in the hall ready to come in right then. We roomed again with Megan who we shared a room with downstairs. She's sweet so we didn't mind. Daddy helped shuffle things around to help get her set up and comfortable, then he went home to walk Harvey, and mail some things. He also will pick up some packages for you!!! Your getting a lot of mail lately;) so fun!!! 

Last night as I was trying to settle down for bed you were both moving a lot. I had movements by my ribs and tummy and a lot really really low by my underwear line. I'm glad your kead down Luke because if you were food or hand down I know you would be waving at me! I told daddy it was such an odd feeling, so hard to explain, and then I hit it on the nose. I remember one vacation years and years ago katie was only 2 or 3 at the time so I must have been around 7. We lived in Washington state. We went to a cabin in the woods by a beach, I can't remember when. It's one family vacation with my mom that I actually remember having fun on for the most part. We played monopoly and I would cry because I was out of money but really I'd have stacks of 100 dollar bills haha. Anyway small side track... I remember going to the beach and digging in the sand. There were small baby crabs everywhere, they didn't hurt to touch because they were so little. I remember picking one up, trying to be brave but of course I was afraid of the unknown. I cupped it in my hands. That's exactly what you feel like to me. Little tickle movements and then big scratches, jabs, kicks, crawling feelings. You feel like baby crabs moving on my inside!!! Haha I eagerly told daddy what I thought and he really like that explanation. I do too:) it makes me smile thinking of you. 

Today we found out that they sell weekly and monthly parking passes. Thank the lord!!daddy has been paying for parking daily and it's been $5.00 a day. Not break the bank expensive but it adds up non the less. We also got our first hospital bill, we are very blessed to have such amazing insurance. We were able to pay a large portion of the bill, once we get more financial assistance we will pay more. Little by little. Luckily our insurance should cover the rest @ 100%. 

Last night while I was trying to settle down for bed I was praying and thanking papa for everything he has provided us with. I'll share that prayer with you...

Papa thank you so much for today, we are so thankful to have made it another day. To be blessed to be pregnant still. I can't believe it, can you?  I am so excited!! I know You know the ultimate plan, you know how long we will be pregnant, you know about our delivery and you know about the babies. But I'm so excited I wanted to tell you again. I'm so grateful for all the gifts you have provided us with, for matt my wonderful husband, I thank you for loving him and providing him with the strength to care for me. I thank you that he is such a gentle, compassionate loving husband. He is so fun to be around, he makes me smile almost always, he has such a positive out look on things, and his strength refreshes me. I pray that you bless him hugely papa, bless him in his life with us, bless him as a father, I pray that you would continue to soften and fill his heart with joy. I pray that he will be a dad you are proud of, one that our precious babies will feel safe with and loved always by. I pray that you would bless him hugely in his life looking for work. He has worked so long and so hard at becoming a firefighter and then paramedic I pray that you would reward him for his hard work and greatness. I thank you papa for all the friends and family who have helped support us on this journey. I thank you for being such an awesome and loving God that people on earth want to pray to you about us. I pray that you would bless them all and bring them peace and happiness in their lives. I thank you that they share their time talking to you about us and our babies. I thank you for all the friends and family who have devoted their time to help make this road less bumpy, I thank you for Matt's parents for taking Harvey. We love Harvey so much and know this would be so much harder with out him being loved during this time. I thank you for my family who calls and texts, and who will be here to visit me as soon as drs allow me to have more visits. I thank you for my wonderful friends who send me uplifting messages, phone calls, and who share their time visiting. We have been so very blessed through all of this. I thank you for helping me to be humble and thankful for each gift you have filled our lives with from my relationship with matt, to our wonderful drs and nurses to our family and friends, to being pregnant and the amazing gift of getting to be a mommy. I can't thank you enough. Thank you for all you do. I love you.

That was the prayer I prayed last night. I am so thankful for you both and to be your mommy. We love you so much and are so excited to have you in our family. Daddy and i we're talking about how cool it is that we both grew up, left our families and started our own family. It's amazing how it happens and how you joining our little family of two will make us a family of 4!!! That's so neat. We are both very excited that we get to be your parents. 

I'm praying for you both everyday! I pray you continue to grow strong and stay healthy. We get weighed today!!! Fingers crossed. I love you sweet angels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment