Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 55 quick update need prayers

Hello My sweet string babies,
We started this morning very early with a lot of emotions. The dr came in about 3:20 to update us on you both. Grace you have been very good trying to let the nurses, doctors an respiratory therapists concentrate on your brother. Wyatt has had a hard time. He was having trouble breathing last night but when daddy and I were here he was more stable. When we left he started acting up again. They had to bag respirate you Wyatt. That's a lot of stress on your little body. The dr also informed us that you had a major bleed. We are not yet sure where, the brain is the most common. She asked us to consent to a blood transfusion and of course we did. The plan is to give you blood, then do an ultrasound in the early am to see where the bleed is. We cried an prayed right then and there for you both. We are so sorry you are going through this. It breaks my heart to see daddy so emotionally distraught. It hurts me to know you are so critical. It hurts to think of the what ifs so I don't. I am trying to focus on you now, on prayin and being thankful, on cheering you on every second. Wyatt you are holding daddy's finger right now and seem to love it. We just found out you are A- blood type. Mommy is A+ and daddy is O- a very special blood type. Daddy can share his blood with anyone. Daddy an mommy donate blood a lot. We love to help others when we can.

Well my sweet babies I alerted our prayer warriors and asked for extra prayers to be said in your names. Mommy and daddy prayed over you both as doin as we got to the nicu. We love you both so very much and are so hopeful. We know this road has been very hard since before conception, we have been prepped for strength, this strength is different than any strength we have needed before. This strength is for you both. We are told daily not to get too excited, or too disappointed. We have heard horrible sad stories but have also seen and heard miracle stories. We choose to believe in miracles, the power of prayer and faith. Daddy and I are always alway here cheering you both on. We believ in you and know you can do this with us beside you, eachother, family and friends and Gods love. I love you my sweet babies

2 comments:

  1. You are all in my prayers--God's specialty is miracles! Wyatt and Grace are special babies born to special parents. I'm remembering when my twins wanted to come at 28 weeks and all of the emotions swept upon me tonight after reading your blog--even after 11 years! I'm praying for peace and His love to envelope you tonight in your journey. Hang in there and know that others care and are sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. I posted your story on facebook and many of my friends are praying for you.

    From a friend:

    We are starting prayer vigils for all of them in every state we know of a church and for each to pray every hour. May God grant them peace in this time and carry them every step of the way. Twin Prayer Warriors are here.

    ReplyDelete