Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 12 bubbly toes

Hi my sweet babies! Today was a nice day, we had an ultrasound and got to see you!!! So much sweeter than looking at my silly cervix! You were both so cute and behaved really well so the girl could take all your measurements. Our sweet baby boy you have mommy and daddy amazing pictures of your profile, you were looking at your winkie! Haha and our sweet girl you were facing out tryin to say hello. When momma told you the plan to stay in my belly as long as possible you gave me a thumbs up sign. We also took Some really cute pictures of your little feet. Today you were 10oz baby boy and 9oz sweet girl. That makes momma happy. We have an official time for our surgery Monday. Mommy is nervous but I know God will protect us and pull us through. We have so many propel praying and hoping for us! I'm hopeful the will let us come home Monday, I just pray that everything will be ok. Auntie Jen will stay the night with me Monday since dady is at work and nana Jeanne will come to the hospital to pick me up and bein me home of they allow it also to be there after my surgery. Shes wonderful! She came by today with your uncles! They were all very sweet to me an so cute. They walked Harvey twice! So nice;) Grammie got to come to the dr visit with us and was really excited to see you both! We went to panera and got yummy treats afterwards, I have you a little orange juice;) haha after Grammy left my friend barn an her little boy Nathan came to visit. Nathan is so cute!!! He's 3 months old and is just perfect looking. He was so mild mannered and so so sweet. Barb is a wonderful momma;) we ate submarina sandwiches and they were delish!  Sending lots of love and prayers out for my many friends who are pregnant or on bed rest with me. Also for our wonderful family and friends who support us all daily. Lastly for your daddy who is so amazingly strong and loving. He cares so much about us, I've never felt or seen a love like his before and I feel so blessed to have him as your daddy and my best friend and husband. I pray our Bon continues to strengthen as we continue to grow together as individuals and a family.
 sweet little girlie toes
stinky boy feet:)
I love you bugs! Momma has to go back to the hospital tomorrow for blood work and to sign consents. I'm nervous about all of this up and down business going to the des so much but what can I do? Stay snugly! Love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment