Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 24 lazy day!

Hi my sweet squash babies!! 
Today was a very lazy dad for mommy and daddy. I woke up early, around 6, and stayed in bed until daddy called to say he was on his way home. I had planned on Resting in bed with him when he got home, but he had some energy;) he brought some croissants and dounuts home, and gave me a few sips of coffee. They were good. I also drank a vanilla protein shake. Not horrible but they taste like plastic to me which is totally gross! Blah... I need to keep trying different brands until I find one I can tolerate. Daddy napped and I looked on pinterest, Craigslist an eBay! I met a lady on Craig's list who had some goodies for sale so daddy will go meet her Thursday! We're trying to save money everywhere we can. Lightly used stuff is good enough! Hopefully our disability paperwork will be processed soon. I called today and it wasn't complete! We're going on a month with no pay:( not good. Oh well we're alive and have eachother and love. 

For lunch we finished the lettuce wraps so yummy!! I had a snack of cashews, green apple, and cheese with crackers. For dinner daddy made noodles for the pasta sauce Vicki brought over. It was so good!! Then daddy gave me a back and belly rub. My back was aching and when he rubbed it it made my  belly Hurt! Haha I sat in the shower for a few minutes with the water on my back, I had to beg daddy to allow it because tomorrow is our real shower day, so I was pushing it today, but I figured with sitting it wasn't that bad! 

Tomorrow pop pop is coming over for brunch. Hes helping take care of us a lot! I think he's going to take Harvey home with him. Harvey loves his grandparents and has a blast at their house. Thursday they are going to the beach so it will be even more fun! The weather has been so warm so it's perfect beach weather! Pop pop will play with Harvey then probably doze off for a bit in the sun and Grammie might splash in the waves and chase Harvey! They both adore him and are so wonderful with him. I just know they will be the same way with you two angels!! 

Well my sweets, we made it through another day with the Grace of God;) yay!! Stay safe and grow well! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment