Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 17

Hi sweethearts! Another day down thank goodness! I was able to get some sleep last night which was a nice change. After the dr came by I took a shower and got dressed in some tights and a stripped shirt, more comfy than the dreaded hospital gown! Haha we moved upstairs to the post partum floor. We were a bit sad to move the nurses in labor and delivery were so sweet! The nurses here are very nice also, they are Much more strict here, daddy isn't allowed to get me water or heat my food up anymore so now I feel super needy:( daddy has been wonderful trying to take care of as much as possible. Today my belly was really upset:( I kept having diarrhea so the nurse decided to send a sample. Hopefully it's clean. Lol clean poo! A friend from work stopped by today and brought me flavor blast goldfish crackers and the softest pajamas ever! It was so thoughtful;) afterwards I took a small nap then ate dinner. Then Laura came by for a visit and brought me a book to read! My pain is a bit better today,  much better than it has been. I can walk standing straight up now. Yesterday I could only walk hunched over:( much better! Daddy and I are going to watch something on Netflix before bed. We are both pretty tired though. We love you both so much! Today we are prayin for you both and also for my friend lori. She is 24 weeks pregnant with twins and has a very similar story as we do. Her dr out her in the hospital today:( we are praying she stays stable and is able to carry her twin boys longer. We are all praying for you both. We love you so much. Tomorrow we will see the perinatologist and maybe have a better understanding and plan. Love you angels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment