Hi cuties!
Today kinda stinks!!! We cannot catch a break, ever! Ha we came in this afternoon for our weekly cervical scan and that stinking cervix was not only shorter but it's funneling!!! Grr it went down .7cm in one week:( the funneling is new too. It's scary to mommy and daddy. While they were measuring you I tried to be very strong and positive because daddy was totally freaked out. I could tell because he didn't ask any questions held my hand and wouldn't move. It was like he was in shock. It kinda freaked me out so I pretended to be much stronger than I am:/ I really wanted to hide in a closet as cry, cover my ears and pretend I hadn't heard anythig. We were admitted to labor and delivery again! Our third admission in 5 weeks!! I'm Back on endocin to help stop contractions because contractions can cause the cervix to shorten more... They are watching us here and then hopefully we can go home in two days. They said for now we can't do anything. At 24 weeks mommy will get 2 shots to help your lungs mature. A team of neonatal doctors will come see us and explain what outcomes we can expect at specific dates. It's all been so scary to me. I've held tight, almost cried a few times but haven't.
Tonigt we had a lot of great company, my uncle Pete, Laura and Sam came by to hang out! They are so fun! They brought spagetti and bread;) it was so good!! I love pasta;) Grammie and pop pop also met us here with our mail and some food and snacks. After dinner we played blockus. The first game daddy and I tied but in the second game daddy came after me like a snake and I lost to him:(I'm such a bad loser! We talked about you and your baby showers. We have one in two weeks it might be held at my place but possibly in the hospital.
I just woke up! Holy smokes!! The nurse asked if I wanted an ambien to help
Me sleep, she said it was a Low dose and super safe to take, she told me that lots of women on bed rest for long durations take it to help them sleep. Matt and I agreed after reviewing the class and side effects that we would try it. Well I started trippin out! I mean Luney bin crazy. The clock on the wall turned into two clocks on the wall, they kept moving around the wall. Daddy was talking to me but his face looked weird he had two noses and four eyes, he ran to get the nurse I don't rember what happened much after that. I was really dizzy and asked for zofran, them threw up everywhere! It was so gross!! I slept like a champ though. I felt very drugged when I got up to pee, but the sleep wa like cake, so smoothe and peaceful, my body didn't register and discomfort only rest. Daddy said I'm not allowed to take it ever again. Lol we will see. Well my loves we are waiting for the dr to see us. We made another day. Please stay safe and keep growing little angels. I love you!!
Today kinda stinks!!! We cannot catch a break, ever! Ha we came in this afternoon for our weekly cervical scan and that stinking cervix was not only shorter but it's funneling!!! Grr it went down .7cm in one week:( the funneling is new too. It's scary to mommy and daddy. While they were measuring you I tried to be very strong and positive because daddy was totally freaked out. I could tell because he didn't ask any questions held my hand and wouldn't move. It was like he was in shock. It kinda freaked me out so I pretended to be much stronger than I am:/ I really wanted to hide in a closet as cry, cover my ears and pretend I hadn't heard anythig. We were admitted to labor and delivery again! Our third admission in 5 weeks!! I'm Back on endocin to help stop contractions because contractions can cause the cervix to shorten more... They are watching us here and then hopefully we can go home in two days. They said for now we can't do anything. At 24 weeks mommy will get 2 shots to help your lungs mature. A team of neonatal doctors will come see us and explain what outcomes we can expect at specific dates. It's all been so scary to me. I've held tight, almost cried a few times but haven't.
Tonigt we had a lot of great company, my uncle Pete, Laura and Sam came by to hang out! They are so fun! They brought spagetti and bread;) it was so good!! I love pasta;) Grammie and pop pop also met us here with our mail and some food and snacks. After dinner we played blockus. The first game daddy and I tied but in the second game daddy came after me like a snake and I lost to him:(I'm such a bad loser! We talked about you and your baby showers. We have one in two weeks it might be held at my place but possibly in the hospital.
I just woke up! Holy smokes!! The nurse asked if I wanted an ambien to help
Me sleep, she said it was a Low dose and super safe to take, she told me that lots of women on bed rest for long durations take it to help them sleep. Matt and I agreed after reviewing the class and side effects that we would try it. Well I started trippin out! I mean Luney bin crazy. The clock on the wall turned into two clocks on the wall, they kept moving around the wall. Daddy was talking to me but his face looked weird he had two noses and four eyes, he ran to get the nurse I don't rember what happened much after that. I was really dizzy and asked for zofran, them threw up everywhere! It was so gross!! I slept like a champ though. I felt very drugged when I got up to pee, but the sleep wa like cake, so smoothe and peaceful, my body didn't register and discomfort only rest. Daddy said I'm not allowed to take it ever again. Lol we will see. Well my loves we are waiting for the dr to see us. We made another day. Please stay safe and keep growing little angels. I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment