Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 15/16 painful start

Hi my sweet babies. I'm praying that you aren't feeling any of what I've been feeling. Saturday was really fun with auntie Franny. She went to michaels and over the phone with me was able to get all the needed tools for our baby shower. I hope to hand make your invitations!!! Hoping;) then we ate a delicious salad for dinner. She even brought my favorite cheesecake!! I only had a few
Bites though to savor the greatness!! Around 8 we went to your room an I laid down while Franny helped go through the closet and dresser to empty my stuff. Mostly I used it for gym clothes, swim suits and dodgers uniforms! Haha we were able to make a big bag for goodwill as well as a keep for after your born bag to tuck into the garage. Harvey loves being in your room. I think he will spend lots of time with you there. I know he's going to be the best most loving protective big brother ever! So excited to see you three interact;)

We went to bed at a decent time and Franny loved the black out curtains. We slept peacefully, besides my 20 bathroom trips! I woke up around 8:30 which is really sleeping in for us, i wanted to rest in bed with franny as long as she wanted to sleep though because she rarely sleeps in. I thought she needed the recharge  Haha at 9 I couldn't stay in bed any longer so I got up to pee again and brush my teeth. That's when the pain hit me like a ton of sharp knives in my low right pubic region. The pain got stronger and wrapped into my back. I thought ok ouch this really hurts. Maybe my sweet Wyatt decided he's taking more room now an is going to push on mimmas pubic bone hard. I tried turning to my left side and drinking water to see if it brought relief, it was worse. Auntie Franny woke up and I told her what was happening or I thought was happening. I took her hand an pushed against you and I thought you moved a bit. I was really scared so we got the Doppler out and located your beautiful heartbeats quickly. They were strong and loverly. We decided to move downstairs, I took Tylenol and had more water. Daddy snuck home after his long 24 hour shift and took Harvey to the park bless his heart. The pain grew worse and worse despite all my position changes. I text daddy that it was really bad and I was scared because I haven't ever ha pain like this before. He told me to call the dr immediately. It was dr Henderson on call and he said to meet him ASAP at the hospital. Daddy got home as I was diaphoretic, pale, and very shaky. He said you look awful then paced a bit. I said lets go please! He said ok packed a quick bag and met me in the car. I moaned the whole way here. I hated being so needy and hurting so much, and I was scared we
Might lose you! We got here and daddy got a wheelchair and brought me up. The ladies in labor and delivery are just amazing here. They all enjoy their jobs and are so compassionate. The pain was so bad I couldn't control the shaking at all, poor daddy doesn't do well seeing me like that. The nurse found your hearts but caused so much pain in doing so I almost threw up on her. Daddy rubbed my hair and helped me calm down. After that the dr came in and did an exam. He said we were 80% effaced:( I was crushed but he said thankfully we are still tightly closed! A great thing. He said he didn't think the cerclage was a good idea and that he feared it would cause complete labor and we would be at a higher risk of losing you both. He said the goal for today is to stop the contractions with endocin and then pray we stay pregnant. I fought do hard to stay strong. I want to for us all. I was so sad and scared. Daddy and I prayed immediately. We also updated family and friends, let me tell you sweet angels, you have so many people in this world praying for you. Even strangers, patents of friends, grandparents of friends. It's amazing how far Gods love and blessings can stretch. On my support blogs I have many friends who offer kind words, prayers and support. I love those women. Daddy has been my rock. He went to the bathroom with me each time I had to go, he rubbed my back, got me food and kept kissin me and thanking me for bein so strong. I kept thanking him for being with me and being so wonderful. He didn't sleep at all Poor man. Grammie came to visit which was nice, it was also hard. When I'm in pain I feel crappy and want to cry as scream and I cat do any of that with visitors I needed quiet and just myself or daddy to be with. But I didn't want to be rude. When she left I was relieved to be with daddy I wanted to tell him how much it hurt without a million questions especially since I have zero answers. Daddy sat with me. Grammie also went home to pop pop and Harvey. I feel so blessed he's with them. They live him so much and are hat wonderful with him. Harvey is just crazy about them too! I couldn't eat much today the pain was so bad and now I feel in pain, and hungry !  Of course we are npo invade we do have the surgery in the am. I got two vicodin both of which did nothing to bring me any relief. It hurts so bad I considered a bedpan or pedsife commode. Ick!!! But for now I'm making due heading to the restroom it's not even far. They have me a few bolus iv treatments and we have some contractions, I'm prayin they stop. I also took a shower with dady which helped me feel fresher. It was nice. I feel grace moving right now;) love that feeling bug! I pray you are both well. Both safe and growing strong. I pray this pain dissipates and that we get some clarity as to what's causing it. Since its constant it makes contractions seem unlikely although I've had some. Possible round ligament pain? Kidney stones? Or appendix? No idea. I was also pretty anemic:( no bueno I'm eager to see our ob dr gray in the morning. It's almost 4am now babies and daddy's asleep thankfully. I've been Rithing in pain all night. Blah:( as long as your both ok I will live with the pain. I love you both, and so do so many people. I pray you feel our love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment