Hi angels,
Hope you are nice and cozy! Ha right as I typed that you baby girl kicked mommy! You little rascal! I love how you two are such busy bodies! You must love the taco pizza we ate for dinner;) Grammie and pop pop brought lamppost pizza over for us. We reopened all the shower gifts and then played blokus. I had to play completely flat which was hard I just picked pieces and had daddy place them for me. I never saw one move and do you believe it.. I won!! You gave me luck;)
Today was fairly peaceful. We had Vicky as our nurse again! She's so cute!! I alway hook myself up to the monitor and try to help out as much as possible all the while remaining flat in bed. She always laughs at me when she comes in. We talked a lot today and at the end of the shift she hugged me and thanked me, she said caring for us was so fun, not work, but like being with a friend all day! That's how I felt with all the kids and families at Choc! When you love your job it isn work, it's bliss!! I pray you both love the careers you will one day choose.
We had some consistant contractions later in the day and awful back pain:( I think it's because we tapered off our indocin. We can only take it for two days before needing a holiday. It can cause the amniotic fluid levels to decrease which leaves less cushion for you. We are still on procardia, tomorrow is one day closer to 24 weeks!! So excited! We will get our steroid shots for your lungs and then relax as much as possible. Praying for a smooth September;) I wish I could sleep through September and October and just wake up in November when it would be safer for you to join the world but that wouldn't be easy or fun, instead we will do it together;)
My friend Rebecca visited for lunch! She is wranglers mommy, she's super cute and so sweet! We will do a play date with them one day, probably next year!!
Well sweet hearts I'm going to get some sleep before the nurses wake me up. Nothing huge happening in our body, my belly is getting bigger and bigger every day! I love watching it grown and feeling your strength as you kick me;)
To all my blog followers: I've decided to dedicate this blog solely to the kids and baby updates only. For the truth and reality portion I will create a private blog so i have a place to be honest with myself regarding how I feel without lying or keeping things bottled up. It was between that and making this blog private again, I haven't decided just yet what I'll do. I like sharing this blog with you all as a means of keeping you all updated on a daily basis, I don't write to offend others, I just tell the honest truth, which isnt always beautiful. Hope you understand.
Cheers to another day!!
Hope you are nice and cozy! Ha right as I typed that you baby girl kicked mommy! You little rascal! I love how you two are such busy bodies! You must love the taco pizza we ate for dinner;) Grammie and pop pop brought lamppost pizza over for us. We reopened all the shower gifts and then played blokus. I had to play completely flat which was hard I just picked pieces and had daddy place them for me. I never saw one move and do you believe it.. I won!! You gave me luck;)
Today was fairly peaceful. We had Vicky as our nurse again! She's so cute!! I alway hook myself up to the monitor and try to help out as much as possible all the while remaining flat in bed. She always laughs at me when she comes in. We talked a lot today and at the end of the shift she hugged me and thanked me, she said caring for us was so fun, not work, but like being with a friend all day! That's how I felt with all the kids and families at Choc! When you love your job it isn work, it's bliss!! I pray you both love the careers you will one day choose.
We had some consistant contractions later in the day and awful back pain:( I think it's because we tapered off our indocin. We can only take it for two days before needing a holiday. It can cause the amniotic fluid levels to decrease which leaves less cushion for you. We are still on procardia, tomorrow is one day closer to 24 weeks!! So excited! We will get our steroid shots for your lungs and then relax as much as possible. Praying for a smooth September;) I wish I could sleep through September and October and just wake up in November when it would be safer for you to join the world but that wouldn't be easy or fun, instead we will do it together;)
My friend Rebecca visited for lunch! She is wranglers mommy, she's super cute and so sweet! We will do a play date with them one day, probably next year!!
Well sweet hearts I'm going to get some sleep before the nurses wake me up. Nothing huge happening in our body, my belly is getting bigger and bigger every day! I love watching it grown and feeling your strength as you kick me;)
To all my blog followers: I've decided to dedicate this blog solely to the kids and baby updates only. For the truth and reality portion I will create a private blog so i have a place to be honest with myself regarding how I feel without lying or keeping things bottled up. It was between that and making this blog private again, I haven't decided just yet what I'll do. I like sharing this blog with you all as a means of keeping you all updated on a daily basis, I don't write to offend others, I just tell the honest truth, which isnt always beautiful. Hope you understand.
Cheers to another day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment