Hi sweet angels, mommy and daddy got to spring from the poke today!!! We met with dr too hey, the perinatologist who said my cervix looked stable, she also said you both have a nice cushion of amniotic fluid protecting you! She felt comfortable sending us home for a few weeks on strict bed rest like before and on medication to help control contractions. We will see her again Thursday next week. She's very sweet and reassured daddy and I that cerclage wasnt the best idea for us. She didn't want us thinking we hadn't worked hard enough. She told us with the contractions and irritation we were having we would have made a scary decision to place the stitch, which is a foreign body in my cervix. It could have caused contractions that could have lead to preterm labor:( scary. She's so sweet, she said to make sure I open the windows at home, have visitors, she even said I could hang out on the patio with Harvey if I had a Lounge chair. She said depression is very common with bed rest mommys due to all the additional hormones and them having to be inside away from their regular routine. She told us to call with any cramping, back pain, or any concern. She reassured us that we were doing everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy. It was nice to hear and gave daddy and I both reassurance.
After our visit we rolled back to our room. Your uncle matt and Ryan came to visit with grandma Jeanne and GGGwen, it was really nice seeing them. Daddy took the boys to wahoos fish tacos to pick lunch up for us and us girls chatted. GGGwen tried my black bean burger and LOVED it;) I like finding new foods to love. After lunch we talked about our family shower, we decided that I needed to have it ASAP just in case we end up returning to the hospital. I had to update our amazon registry and remove all non essentials, daddy and I registered for a lot but honestly dont need it all. We were just over excited to register for you.
When we got home daddy instructed me to sit down and relax. Which I did. He unpacked the entire car with all of our hospital stuff, bless his heart. He has been such a trooper, and a huge cheerleader and support person for me. Daddy opened a package that came in the mail and it was the cutest movie basket from my friend Lori in Indiana! Super sweet, it is filled with my favorite snacks, drinks and a girlie movie that I'm so excited to watch! It was such a wonderful surprise and welcome home gift. My friend Kim came over with dinner tonight, she brought Thai, so delicious. She brought her daughter who is so well behaved and so cute! Kim is such a loving mommy she has so much heart, love and patience. I admire her parenting. Daddy convinced us to play blockus with him, the girls did really well for their first time playing. Daddy was a very good helper even though his help deliberately had them play against me. I just smiled. I ended up tying daddy in the end, something that rarely happens. It was fun!! Now were settling down, daddy went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, and I am waiting for Harvey to come home. I am beyond excited to see him. He is at Grammie and pop pop's still. Daddy and I were so excited to pick him up, me especially since I haven't seen him since Sunday, but Grammie wanted to take him for a walk on the beach which sounded nice for the both of them. We agreed, and Grammie said she would bring him over afterwards. I feel like we will cry when we see him out of sheer excitement t and missing him so much. On our way home I really tried to enjoy every aspect of being free, the hot sticky car ride home, the trees, flowers, people walking, being in a car with daddy it was so nice!! I almost forgot to mention we had 3 earthquakes in the 24 hours. I'm sure everyday in my belly feels like a big seasick earthquake for you both. Haha. Luckily in the hospital we were really safe, we rolled and rolled it was fun and scary at the same time. Daddy liked them and I was uneasy.
Well my sweet bugs I'm getting pretty sleepy. It will be nice to not be woken up a million times during the night by nurses and lab draws. I will end up waking up to take my medications that help stop contractions, but hopefully it will be timed with a bathroom break. I hope you are both wonderful. I feel you moving a lot today, you must be playing some sport in there. I love it though. Move as much as you want. Daddy and I love you both so much.
After our visit we rolled back to our room. Your uncle matt and Ryan came to visit with grandma Jeanne and GGGwen, it was really nice seeing them. Daddy took the boys to wahoos fish tacos to pick lunch up for us and us girls chatted. GGGwen tried my black bean burger and LOVED it;) I like finding new foods to love. After lunch we talked about our family shower, we decided that I needed to have it ASAP just in case we end up returning to the hospital. I had to update our amazon registry and remove all non essentials, daddy and I registered for a lot but honestly dont need it all. We were just over excited to register for you.
When we got home daddy instructed me to sit down and relax. Which I did. He unpacked the entire car with all of our hospital stuff, bless his heart. He has been such a trooper, and a huge cheerleader and support person for me. Daddy opened a package that came in the mail and it was the cutest movie basket from my friend Lori in Indiana! Super sweet, it is filled with my favorite snacks, drinks and a girlie movie that I'm so excited to watch! It was such a wonderful surprise and welcome home gift. My friend Kim came over with dinner tonight, she brought Thai, so delicious. She brought her daughter who is so well behaved and so cute! Kim is such a loving mommy she has so much heart, love and patience. I admire her parenting. Daddy convinced us to play blockus with him, the girls did really well for their first time playing. Daddy was a very good helper even though his help deliberately had them play against me. I just smiled. I ended up tying daddy in the end, something that rarely happens. It was fun!! Now were settling down, daddy went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, and I am waiting for Harvey to come home. I am beyond excited to see him. He is at Grammie and pop pop's still. Daddy and I were so excited to pick him up, me especially since I haven't seen him since Sunday, but Grammie wanted to take him for a walk on the beach which sounded nice for the both of them. We agreed, and Grammie said she would bring him over afterwards. I feel like we will cry when we see him out of sheer excitement t and missing him so much. On our way home I really tried to enjoy every aspect of being free, the hot sticky car ride home, the trees, flowers, people walking, being in a car with daddy it was so nice!! I almost forgot to mention we had 3 earthquakes in the 24 hours. I'm sure everyday in my belly feels like a big seasick earthquake for you both. Haha. Luckily in the hospital we were really safe, we rolled and rolled it was fun and scary at the same time. Daddy liked them and I was uneasy.
Well my sweet bugs I'm getting pretty sleepy. It will be nice to not be woken up a million times during the night by nurses and lab draws. I will end up waking up to take my medications that help stop contractions, but hopefully it will be timed with a bathroom break. I hope you are both wonderful. I feel you moving a lot today, you must be playing some sport in there. I love it though. Move as much as you want. Daddy and I love you both so much.
mommies friend Lori sent this awesome movie basket filled with a movie and goodies!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment