Hi sweet hearts!
Today was a good day, daddy came home and took Harvey to the park which he loved!! He has been such a great boy at home with me he deserved a treat;) when daddy got home he showered then took a nap for a few hours. Daddy had the air conditioner on all day which was nice;) we only had a few contractions! Vicki and Allen came to visit us today! They brought us delicious spagetti, in n out for lunch and spoiled you both! Vicki is such a great cook. Every year for Christmas she makes this amazing pasta sauce from scratch! It's amazing!!! It's filled with veggies and a variety of healthy meats. I love it. When I was younger I would always try to sneak sample tastes in and she would shoo us away saying its not done yet. It was so good! It takes a few days to make and is absolutely worth it;) so excited to have some. We ate lunch, talked and then played blockus. Daddy won, he almost always does! Little stinker. We are all very competitive so it's hard to lose, but I'm getting better at being a polite loser. After blockus we opened the presents for you! They brought you books, spoons, towels, rattles, and food containers. It was all so cute and it was fun for daddy and I to open them up together. In a few weeks were having the Showler side family shower. Our showers are going to be here at our little house now that mommy is on bed rest. It will be fun and filled with laughter and love! So many people love you both and your mommy too;)
After Vicki and Allen left, Daddy Harvey and I took naps, mine was pretty short but those boys slept for hours. I knew if I allowed myself to sleep too much I wouldn't rest well with you tonight so I forced myself to wake up. Daddy fed me odds and ends for dinner, a lot of leftovers. I had salad, a sandwich, fruit, a protein shake, and chips! Not my best dinner but we were trying to get rid of excess food. Haha tomorrow pop pop is coming to visit us. Maybe we will watch a movie! He's fun and it's always nice visiting with him. You kids are going to love him so much! He's a wonderful grandpa and is going to love you and teach you and help you grow!! He might even be a coach for your teams! I know he and Grammie will be two of your biggest cheerleaders in life regardless of what you do!
Today I watched a sermon online since I can't physically get out of the house to go to church. The sermon was about miracles, it talked about miracles and how you can see them Happen in life. The speaker said everyone will experience a miracle in their lifetime, it made me think and I realized how many miracles I have already experienced in my life! Creating you and having the opportunity to carry you this far has been a true miracle, it's something we could not do on our own, daddy and I needed help. We are thankful everyday for that miracle and for the miracle of getting to be your parents!! It's a huge blessing;) i experienced another miracle when papa Steve and grandma Jeanne brought me to live with them. Without that simple kindness I wouldn't have gone to the college I went to, wouldn't be a nurse, a job that brings me so much joy, satisfaction and love. I wouldn't have met daddy and I wouldn't be married to the best man in the world! It's amazing how God creates miracles, healings, paths that we otherwise would have been closed off to. It's amazing to watch his miracles play out. They are very different than the ones we had imagined for ourselves. Last year daddy and I would have agreed that getting pregnant utilizing reproductive technology alone was a miracle. We prayed and prayed and hoped and hoped and it was really hard, heartbreaking and sad. It pushed us closer together and opened the channel to supporting eachother completely. It focused on us loving rather than on us blaming the other person for not being able to easily get pregnant. I must say daddy was very graceful always. He never made me feel like it was my fault, like I was damaged goods having endometriosis, he never got discouraged and when I would he stood beside me firmly with loving words and arms. He believed it would happen all along, of course I hoped it would happen but after my chidhood I thought all my miracles were used up! Boy were we wrong! We are beyond blessed by you!! Two miracle babies!!!
Daddy just set a nice bath up for me with lavender salts so I better go appreciate it! I'm going to quiz him while I soak. Our belly is getting round and very full! I love it!! I love looking at it, rubbing it and talking to you. I'm going to read you a book tonight;) love you both so very much my sweet angels. Stay safe and grow well! We are so very proud of you both!
Today was a good day, daddy came home and took Harvey to the park which he loved!! He has been such a great boy at home with me he deserved a treat;) when daddy got home he showered then took a nap for a few hours. Daddy had the air conditioner on all day which was nice;) we only had a few contractions! Vicki and Allen came to visit us today! They brought us delicious spagetti, in n out for lunch and spoiled you both! Vicki is such a great cook. Every year for Christmas she makes this amazing pasta sauce from scratch! It's amazing!!! It's filled with veggies and a variety of healthy meats. I love it. When I was younger I would always try to sneak sample tastes in and she would shoo us away saying its not done yet. It was so good! It takes a few days to make and is absolutely worth it;) so excited to have some. We ate lunch, talked and then played blockus. Daddy won, he almost always does! Little stinker. We are all very competitive so it's hard to lose, but I'm getting better at being a polite loser. After blockus we opened the presents for you! They brought you books, spoons, towels, rattles, and food containers. It was all so cute and it was fun for daddy and I to open them up together. In a few weeks were having the Showler side family shower. Our showers are going to be here at our little house now that mommy is on bed rest. It will be fun and filled with laughter and love! So many people love you both and your mommy too;)
After Vicki and Allen left, Daddy Harvey and I took naps, mine was pretty short but those boys slept for hours. I knew if I allowed myself to sleep too much I wouldn't rest well with you tonight so I forced myself to wake up. Daddy fed me odds and ends for dinner, a lot of leftovers. I had salad, a sandwich, fruit, a protein shake, and chips! Not my best dinner but we were trying to get rid of excess food. Haha tomorrow pop pop is coming to visit us. Maybe we will watch a movie! He's fun and it's always nice visiting with him. You kids are going to love him so much! He's a wonderful grandpa and is going to love you and teach you and help you grow!! He might even be a coach for your teams! I know he and Grammie will be two of your biggest cheerleaders in life regardless of what you do!
Today I watched a sermon online since I can't physically get out of the house to go to church. The sermon was about miracles, it talked about miracles and how you can see them Happen in life. The speaker said everyone will experience a miracle in their lifetime, it made me think and I realized how many miracles I have already experienced in my life! Creating you and having the opportunity to carry you this far has been a true miracle, it's something we could not do on our own, daddy and I needed help. We are thankful everyday for that miracle and for the miracle of getting to be your parents!! It's a huge blessing;) i experienced another miracle when papa Steve and grandma Jeanne brought me to live with them. Without that simple kindness I wouldn't have gone to the college I went to, wouldn't be a nurse, a job that brings me so much joy, satisfaction and love. I wouldn't have met daddy and I wouldn't be married to the best man in the world! It's amazing how God creates miracles, healings, paths that we otherwise would have been closed off to. It's amazing to watch his miracles play out. They are very different than the ones we had imagined for ourselves. Last year daddy and I would have agreed that getting pregnant utilizing reproductive technology alone was a miracle. We prayed and prayed and hoped and hoped and it was really hard, heartbreaking and sad. It pushed us closer together and opened the channel to supporting eachother completely. It focused on us loving rather than on us blaming the other person for not being able to easily get pregnant. I must say daddy was very graceful always. He never made me feel like it was my fault, like I was damaged goods having endometriosis, he never got discouraged and when I would he stood beside me firmly with loving words and arms. He believed it would happen all along, of course I hoped it would happen but after my chidhood I thought all my miracles were used up! Boy were we wrong! We are beyond blessed by you!! Two miracle babies!!!
Daddy just set a nice bath up for me with lavender salts so I better go appreciate it! I'm going to quiz him while I soak. Our belly is getting round and very full! I love it!! I love looking at it, rubbing it and talking to you. I'm going to read you a book tonight;) love you both so very much my sweet angels. Stay safe and grow well! We are so very proud of you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment