Hi my sweet babies!!
Today was a long day!! I slept well last night mainly because I knew daddy was in the bed resting beside me;) I guess besides me would be a fantasy thought, daddy is a body length away from me in his own twin bed. It's like I love Lucy status in here! I really miss our big bed at home and really really miss your big brother Harvey! Aside from our honey moon we haven't been away from him more than 7 days ever!! It's hard and sad for momma, but right now in life you two are my biggest priority. I love getting to know you, feeling you, listening to you move... I start to fantasize about who you will be, what you will like doing, your sweet smiles, cute toes!! Everything. Sometimes to get my mind off being in the hospital I think of paths I could have taken in life. I pretend to walk down another path and I like to see where it would take me. If I hadn't moved in with papa Steve and grandma Jeanne, I wouldn't live in California most likely, wouldn't be married to daddy, and wouldnt be pregnant with you. Didn't like that path, so switched to another, what if I had picked another career path. If I were a teacher I would have the kids near me, would I have a job? Would I love that job? It would be fun to be pregnant as a teacher I think because you would hear me teach all day and be born super smart, you already will because your mommy and daddy are like total geniuses! I think so many thoughts during the day, so much time on my hands and mind.
Today Emily brought me lunch and sat with me for about an hour. The drs asked that we limit our visit length to help me rest more, everyone has been really good about watching the time and giving us time to rest, nap and relax. It's nice to have visits though!! Especially at meal time. It's so sad eating alone all the time, I usually just look at the wall, if the blinds haven't been opened I can't look outside, it's pretty sad sometimes. Today I turned the news on for background noise. We ate our breakfast and I almost threw it all up:( I told myself Andrea you have worked too hard to eat those calories keep it down girl! And we did;) we had two burritos for lunch!! So good. Then I rested which was good because I started having those goofy contractions again! Ugh they were kinda painful today and strong:( I was nervous but the staff was so wonderful they checked your hearts and you sounded perfect. We added extra medication to my list and were told we would watch you. I'm still having them, but not as many and not as strong thank God!! Stay in there sweet loves! You have your whole life to grow and be here;) uncle Pete, Laura, and Samuel were going to bring dinner, but when the contractions started uncle Pete and Laura decided that she would come stay with me. It was really really nice! Laura is so amazing, she is very calming, a very relaxed happy spirit. She is so loving, generous and kind. She brought us yummy dinner. She made black beans which I love, great fried rice, and avocados!! Yummy;) she stayed with me until I felt better and the contractions were lighter. She lives really close and offered to stay the night if I needed which was also very kind. I wanted her to go home to uncle pete and Samuel though, I know they miss her;) I did promise to call though if I was nervous or needed anything at all!
Tomorrow Emily, Sarah, and Kristen are bringing breakfast! They are the cutest girls! I know I've told you this before and I know you can hear us talking in the room but I wanted to share it again. They are so fun to hang out with! They always lift my mood, they are thoughtful, funny and so cool. I love being with them!! Sarah is having a little boy, he will be a little older than you but not by much! Hopefully you will be friends and play when you get bigger;) having good friends is the best in life;) daddy is one of my best friends. He gets off tomorrow aroun 9:30 and then is picking Harvey up;) Harvey is going to be so stoked!! Then we are having a date night tomorrow!! I'm excited;) too bad I don't have clothes to dress up in.
Sunday grandma Jeanne is throwing us our first shower! I'm excited, there will be about 16 ladies in my room that love us all so much;) I asked the dr to make sure it was ok and he said yes but I needed to be in bed the whole time. Auntie Franny will sit on the bed with me and unwrap the presents your family brought you. We will eat yummy food, share stories, maybe play games and laugh!! It will be such a nice treat seeing my family. I didn't even get to share the news that we were pregnant with anyone except GG Gwen and Grandma Jeanne, daddy and I wanted to tell everyone in person. Our fantasy would have been that, but non the less everyone knows now and are beyond excited for you to join the family!! My friends are planning a shower in a few weeks in september;) Depending on when you arrive they will meet you next year, which seems so far away but not really! Time has been flying not for me but thats what Ive heard! Heehee your Grammie and Aunts Tiffany and Heather are so excited to throw us another shower! They are planning on doing it after you are born. Orriginally I was very anxious and didn't like the idea at all. I was so anxious about leaving you. I kinda freaked out. I thought oh my goodness I don't know what to do!!! If you come early, please don't.. And are in the nicu I only plan on leaving you to shower and sleep occasionally and then sadly when I end up going back to work. The earlier your born the less time I will have with you, I'll be required to return to a job so we can afford our life expenses :( hate the thought of that. I was freaked that I wouldn't get much time with you, and I would be a complete mess at a shower knowing your in the hospital. Blah just the thought makes my tummy sick. Please dont come too early. Listen to mommy and grow long and strong!! November is a wonderful month be born. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and we have so much to be thankful For. After thinking and thinking daddy and I decided that we could have Grammie and your Aunties plan the shower but not solidify the date until we are closer to having you, or you are born. Then we will know exactly what we are looking at and dealing with. Grammie said December 28th which is a wonderful day because that's grandma Jeannes birthday and we love her! It would be nice to celebrate you on her birthday I know she would share her special day with you!! There are still fears with this date but I think it makes me less anxious. Daddy would stay home with you so we would need to make sure you are fed prior to the shower and make sure daddy has extra milk just in case you get hungry;) also we would need daddy to plain and simple be comfortable, which depending on when you get home he might not be. If you were older we would take you with us, but you will have just been born and with it being flu, rsv, whooping cough season we are not willing to put your new immune systems at risk. We have worked way to Long and way to hard to take you out so early especially during the nasty icky sickness season. I have some fun ideas though of how to show you off!! Maybe a shower gift could be a cd with pictures of you, or maybe Auntie Fran can make a DVD and we can play it at the shower. Depending on when you arrive we should have some pictures by then;) I also thought that depending on how many people are there when daddy comes to pick me up and help carry the gifts he can bring you to say hi. Now don't think I'm an over protective crazy mom, I want you to know your safety is my first priority obviously thats why I'm enduring bed rest and medications that make me feel icky. It's all for your safety. If I care now while your in my belly I'm not going to suddenly stop when you arrive, sorry your stuck with me. Now don't get me wrong I know you are excited to meet your family, and you will I promise, but little by little when the times are right. You will get to meet your cousins and Aunties Heather and Tiffany and Uncles Doug and David when they are here for their Hawaii trip. I know I know you want to go to Hawaii and trust me we do too, but again your too darn small! And if we have a c-section holy moly! I'll be just walking and functioning!! Next year we will maybe go to hawaii!! We will hike and have a blast!! So excited. Well sweet loves I hope you know how much you are loved!! You have so many grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, big brother and your momma and daddy who pray always for you and hope the best for you always. We are so excited to meet you and nurture you!!
I love you sweet bugs I'll tell you a story then rub you to bed! The. Momma needs sleep. Medication at 11, then sleep till 4, then more meds!! Phew;) Muah stay safe and grow well!!
P.S. happy 23 weeks Angels!! We made it one week closer to our very first milestone! Viability. Now know to mommy and daddy you have been viable since the day that happy sperm met my sweet egg;) we are so happy you will be officially medically safer to be born. No our next goal is 26 then 28, and then longer!! How long ate you willing to grow?! Long I hope;)
Today was a long day!! I slept well last night mainly because I knew daddy was in the bed resting beside me;) I guess besides me would be a fantasy thought, daddy is a body length away from me in his own twin bed. It's like I love Lucy status in here! I really miss our big bed at home and really really miss your big brother Harvey! Aside from our honey moon we haven't been away from him more than 7 days ever!! It's hard and sad for momma, but right now in life you two are my biggest priority. I love getting to know you, feeling you, listening to you move... I start to fantasize about who you will be, what you will like doing, your sweet smiles, cute toes!! Everything. Sometimes to get my mind off being in the hospital I think of paths I could have taken in life. I pretend to walk down another path and I like to see where it would take me. If I hadn't moved in with papa Steve and grandma Jeanne, I wouldn't live in California most likely, wouldn't be married to daddy, and wouldnt be pregnant with you. Didn't like that path, so switched to another, what if I had picked another career path. If I were a teacher I would have the kids near me, would I have a job? Would I love that job? It would be fun to be pregnant as a teacher I think because you would hear me teach all day and be born super smart, you already will because your mommy and daddy are like total geniuses! I think so many thoughts during the day, so much time on my hands and mind.
Today Emily brought me lunch and sat with me for about an hour. The drs asked that we limit our visit length to help me rest more, everyone has been really good about watching the time and giving us time to rest, nap and relax. It's nice to have visits though!! Especially at meal time. It's so sad eating alone all the time, I usually just look at the wall, if the blinds haven't been opened I can't look outside, it's pretty sad sometimes. Today I turned the news on for background noise. We ate our breakfast and I almost threw it all up:( I told myself Andrea you have worked too hard to eat those calories keep it down girl! And we did;) we had two burritos for lunch!! So good. Then I rested which was good because I started having those goofy contractions again! Ugh they were kinda painful today and strong:( I was nervous but the staff was so wonderful they checked your hearts and you sounded perfect. We added extra medication to my list and were told we would watch you. I'm still having them, but not as many and not as strong thank God!! Stay in there sweet loves! You have your whole life to grow and be here;) uncle Pete, Laura, and Samuel were going to bring dinner, but when the contractions started uncle Pete and Laura decided that she would come stay with me. It was really really nice! Laura is so amazing, she is very calming, a very relaxed happy spirit. She is so loving, generous and kind. She brought us yummy dinner. She made black beans which I love, great fried rice, and avocados!! Yummy;) she stayed with me until I felt better and the contractions were lighter. She lives really close and offered to stay the night if I needed which was also very kind. I wanted her to go home to uncle pete and Samuel though, I know they miss her;) I did promise to call though if I was nervous or needed anything at all!
Tomorrow Emily, Sarah, and Kristen are bringing breakfast! They are the cutest girls! I know I've told you this before and I know you can hear us talking in the room but I wanted to share it again. They are so fun to hang out with! They always lift my mood, they are thoughtful, funny and so cool. I love being with them!! Sarah is having a little boy, he will be a little older than you but not by much! Hopefully you will be friends and play when you get bigger;) having good friends is the best in life;) daddy is one of my best friends. He gets off tomorrow aroun 9:30 and then is picking Harvey up;) Harvey is going to be so stoked!! Then we are having a date night tomorrow!! I'm excited;) too bad I don't have clothes to dress up in.
Sunday grandma Jeanne is throwing us our first shower! I'm excited, there will be about 16 ladies in my room that love us all so much;) I asked the dr to make sure it was ok and he said yes but I needed to be in bed the whole time. Auntie Franny will sit on the bed with me and unwrap the presents your family brought you. We will eat yummy food, share stories, maybe play games and laugh!! It will be such a nice treat seeing my family. I didn't even get to share the news that we were pregnant with anyone except GG Gwen and Grandma Jeanne, daddy and I wanted to tell everyone in person. Our fantasy would have been that, but non the less everyone knows now and are beyond excited for you to join the family!! My friends are planning a shower in a few weeks in september;) Depending on when you arrive they will meet you next year, which seems so far away but not really! Time has been flying not for me but thats what Ive heard! Heehee your Grammie and Aunts Tiffany and Heather are so excited to throw us another shower! They are planning on doing it after you are born. Orriginally I was very anxious and didn't like the idea at all. I was so anxious about leaving you. I kinda freaked out. I thought oh my goodness I don't know what to do!!! If you come early, please don't.. And are in the nicu I only plan on leaving you to shower and sleep occasionally and then sadly when I end up going back to work. The earlier your born the less time I will have with you, I'll be required to return to a job so we can afford our life expenses :( hate the thought of that. I was freaked that I wouldn't get much time with you, and I would be a complete mess at a shower knowing your in the hospital. Blah just the thought makes my tummy sick. Please dont come too early. Listen to mommy and grow long and strong!! November is a wonderful month be born. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and we have so much to be thankful For. After thinking and thinking daddy and I decided that we could have Grammie and your Aunties plan the shower but not solidify the date until we are closer to having you, or you are born. Then we will know exactly what we are looking at and dealing with. Grammie said December 28th which is a wonderful day because that's grandma Jeannes birthday and we love her! It would be nice to celebrate you on her birthday I know she would share her special day with you!! There are still fears with this date but I think it makes me less anxious. Daddy would stay home with you so we would need to make sure you are fed prior to the shower and make sure daddy has extra milk just in case you get hungry;) also we would need daddy to plain and simple be comfortable, which depending on when you get home he might not be. If you were older we would take you with us, but you will have just been born and with it being flu, rsv, whooping cough season we are not willing to put your new immune systems at risk. We have worked way to Long and way to hard to take you out so early especially during the nasty icky sickness season. I have some fun ideas though of how to show you off!! Maybe a shower gift could be a cd with pictures of you, or maybe Auntie Fran can make a DVD and we can play it at the shower. Depending on when you arrive we should have some pictures by then;) I also thought that depending on how many people are there when daddy comes to pick me up and help carry the gifts he can bring you to say hi. Now don't think I'm an over protective crazy mom, I want you to know your safety is my first priority obviously thats why I'm enduring bed rest and medications that make me feel icky. It's all for your safety. If I care now while your in my belly I'm not going to suddenly stop when you arrive, sorry your stuck with me. Now don't get me wrong I know you are excited to meet your family, and you will I promise, but little by little when the times are right. You will get to meet your cousins and Aunties Heather and Tiffany and Uncles Doug and David when they are here for their Hawaii trip. I know I know you want to go to Hawaii and trust me we do too, but again your too darn small! And if we have a c-section holy moly! I'll be just walking and functioning!! Next year we will maybe go to hawaii!! We will hike and have a blast!! So excited. Well sweet loves I hope you know how much you are loved!! You have so many grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, big brother and your momma and daddy who pray always for you and hope the best for you always. We are so excited to meet you and nurture you!!
I love you sweet bugs I'll tell you a story then rub you to bed! The. Momma needs sleep. Medication at 11, then sleep till 4, then more meds!! Phew;) Muah stay safe and grow well!!
P.S. happy 23 weeks Angels!! We made it one week closer to our very first milestone! Viability. Now know to mommy and daddy you have been viable since the day that happy sperm met my sweet egg;) we are so happy you will be officially medically safer to be born. No our next goal is 26 then 28, and then longer!! How long ate you willing to grow?! Long I hope;)
No comments:
Post a Comment