Hi loves
Sorry mommy didn't write yesterday, I wasnt too busy at all, just lazy I suppose. Yesterday daddy went to visit Harvey which I know he loved! He's been staying at Grammie and pop pops. We know he is getting lots of love and having fun, but we miss him:( daddy went home for a bit, then went to see Harvey who was so excited to see him! He makes this incredibly cute face when he gets excited to see you. He wrinkles up his nose and crouches really low. We love it. It's like he can't contain his excitement! Haha so cute!! If I get released today I will get to see him tonigt! I even put hunger games on reserve at a local redbox just incase I get to leave!! It's funny everyday they tell us something else. One dr says we can go home until we hit 24 weeks, at 24 weeks they will give me shots to help your lungs mature if you are born early. Another dr says they would prefer to keep us here just in case anything happens. They said by the time I think I need to call the dr, then get in my car to come In its often too late. They can start interventions here Much quicker. We shall see. We will do anything to keep you both safe and in my belly. The dr yesterday sat with me and reviewed milestones. He said at 24 weeks we do the steroid shots, 24 is viable but still an incredibly long and hard journey for you to make outside of my belly. At 26 weeks he said we can really sigh because that's much better than 24! He said he would be At peace delivering you of you chose to arrive anytime after 28 weeks. Of course we would love to hold you in until your 37!! Haha only God knows when you will arrive. We just need to have faith that it will be the perfect time. The nicu here is really nice and high tech. They allow parents to stay 24 hours which is nice because I can't imagine leavin your side! They also have cameras so that family an friends can see you from home. They don't allow many visitors besides the parents due to infection. I am excited to hold you, kiss you, and kangaroo carry you;) daddy will have to alternate times with me since we have two of you! We love you both so much and are so excited to welcome you in our family.
Two days ago we were talking with Grammie and pop pop about going to Hawaii sometime next year. We thought it would be fun since we won't be able to go this year:( at least next year you will
Be big enough to go hilin with us, and dI other fun things, like the pool and sand! We will see;) just tryin to bribe you a little! Haha we made it to 22 weeks!! 2 more weeks and we can sigh a bit. I am very eager to get there. I feel like this entire pregnancy I've wanted to rush rush past all the weeks to get you to safety and then to get you here! We can't wait to meet you. Some parents are nervous about having babies and how their life will change. Their freedoms, their responsibilities, their relationship with their spouses. I can honestly say I haven't been nervous about any of that. The only worries I have are those of your safety. Daddy and I are so excited to have you that this has only drawn us closer, of course things will change, we will be tired and somedays you will cry non stop an we will want to pull our hair out, but then we will rember how hard we worked to get pregnant with you, to carry you and to bein you into this world safely as those screams might just sound a bit sweeter to us. No one can really comprehend how we feel unless they have been in our shoes. Daddy and I laugh at this journey. I have always been such a busy body. It's almost like God had this planned out to teach me to slow down, to let thins go and to learn to lean on others. I have learned to accept help and even bigger to ask for it. It's still very much a work in progress, but all good work takes time;) I've learned to look the other way at a floor I'd love to sweep, dishes I'd love to clean and dust that I'd like to dust away. It's good because when you arrow I won't have time to make that a priority and this helps me see that its not a priority right now. Cleaning will always be important and it will always be done at our house, I just won't fret of its not done right then;) During this transition daddy has really learned to appreciate and acknowledge all that mommy has done to keep the house functioning. He has been wonderil at picking up my chore load, doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooking, shopping etc. he's been so helpful and even more grateful towards me because he now sees first hand just how hard I worked. It's good because it has helped up appreciate and respect one another more.
Daddy went to the beach today for kaseys surprise birthday party! It should be fun;) it looks like a beautiful day outside! I wish we were there too!! The warm sun sounds so nice!! Your nana Jeanne is on her way to visit us;) that will be nice.
We just had the dietician visit us. She said we need to be eating 120grams of protein daily and 2400 calories!!! She ordered me boost ensure with all my meals it has lots of extra calories and lots I protein. They are going to weigh me today too. She said we eat very well and have a variety but she was concerned since we don't eat meat or drink milk. I do eat Greek yogurt though;)
Well loves the plan is to watch hunger games with Grammie pop pop Harvey am daddy of I get to go home tonight!! I hope I do;) even if it's just for a week or two. I need to pack a better bag with things to do and have here;) the nurses have been so nice. We had Michelle again last night and we like her. She sat with us and explained a lot and answered all of our questions. She even made
My bed while I showered. Today we have Jen, who we had last time. She's awesome too;)! All good things! I love you sweet hearts! Talk soon
Mommy
Sorry mommy didn't write yesterday, I wasnt too busy at all, just lazy I suppose. Yesterday daddy went to visit Harvey which I know he loved! He's been staying at Grammie and pop pops. We know he is getting lots of love and having fun, but we miss him:( daddy went home for a bit, then went to see Harvey who was so excited to see him! He makes this incredibly cute face when he gets excited to see you. He wrinkles up his nose and crouches really low. We love it. It's like he can't contain his excitement! Haha so cute!! If I get released today I will get to see him tonigt! I even put hunger games on reserve at a local redbox just incase I get to leave!! It's funny everyday they tell us something else. One dr says we can go home until we hit 24 weeks, at 24 weeks they will give me shots to help your lungs mature if you are born early. Another dr says they would prefer to keep us here just in case anything happens. They said by the time I think I need to call the dr, then get in my car to come In its often too late. They can start interventions here Much quicker. We shall see. We will do anything to keep you both safe and in my belly. The dr yesterday sat with me and reviewed milestones. He said at 24 weeks we do the steroid shots, 24 is viable but still an incredibly long and hard journey for you to make outside of my belly. At 26 weeks he said we can really sigh because that's much better than 24! He said he would be At peace delivering you of you chose to arrive anytime after 28 weeks. Of course we would love to hold you in until your 37!! Haha only God knows when you will arrive. We just need to have faith that it will be the perfect time. The nicu here is really nice and high tech. They allow parents to stay 24 hours which is nice because I can't imagine leavin your side! They also have cameras so that family an friends can see you from home. They don't allow many visitors besides the parents due to infection. I am excited to hold you, kiss you, and kangaroo carry you;) daddy will have to alternate times with me since we have two of you! We love you both so much and are so excited to welcome you in our family.
Two days ago we were talking with Grammie and pop pop about going to Hawaii sometime next year. We thought it would be fun since we won't be able to go this year:( at least next year you will
Be big enough to go hilin with us, and dI other fun things, like the pool and sand! We will see;) just tryin to bribe you a little! Haha we made it to 22 weeks!! 2 more weeks and we can sigh a bit. I am very eager to get there. I feel like this entire pregnancy I've wanted to rush rush past all the weeks to get you to safety and then to get you here! We can't wait to meet you. Some parents are nervous about having babies and how their life will change. Their freedoms, their responsibilities, their relationship with their spouses. I can honestly say I haven't been nervous about any of that. The only worries I have are those of your safety. Daddy and I are so excited to have you that this has only drawn us closer, of course things will change, we will be tired and somedays you will cry non stop an we will want to pull our hair out, but then we will rember how hard we worked to get pregnant with you, to carry you and to bein you into this world safely as those screams might just sound a bit sweeter to us. No one can really comprehend how we feel unless they have been in our shoes. Daddy and I laugh at this journey. I have always been such a busy body. It's almost like God had this planned out to teach me to slow down, to let thins go and to learn to lean on others. I have learned to accept help and even bigger to ask for it. It's still very much a work in progress, but all good work takes time;) I've learned to look the other way at a floor I'd love to sweep, dishes I'd love to clean and dust that I'd like to dust away. It's good because when you arrow I won't have time to make that a priority and this helps me see that its not a priority right now. Cleaning will always be important and it will always be done at our house, I just won't fret of its not done right then;) During this transition daddy has really learned to appreciate and acknowledge all that mommy has done to keep the house functioning. He has been wonderil at picking up my chore load, doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooking, shopping etc. he's been so helpful and even more grateful towards me because he now sees first hand just how hard I worked. It's good because it has helped up appreciate and respect one another more.
Daddy went to the beach today for kaseys surprise birthday party! It should be fun;) it looks like a beautiful day outside! I wish we were there too!! The warm sun sounds so nice!! Your nana Jeanne is on her way to visit us;) that will be nice.
We just had the dietician visit us. She said we need to be eating 120grams of protein daily and 2400 calories!!! She ordered me boost ensure with all my meals it has lots of extra calories and lots I protein. They are going to weigh me today too. She said we eat very well and have a variety but she was concerned since we don't eat meat or drink milk. I do eat Greek yogurt though;)
Well loves the plan is to watch hunger games with Grammie pop pop Harvey am daddy of I get to go home tonight!! I hope I do;) even if it's just for a week or two. I need to pack a better bag with things to do and have here;) the nurses have been so nice. We had Michelle again last night and we like her. She sat with us and explained a lot and answered all of our questions. She even made
My bed while I showered. Today we have Jen, who we had last time. She's awesome too;)! All good things! I love you sweet hearts! Talk soon
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment