Hi sweet loves!
Today was a very busy day for us!! We didn't sleep well last night because I get woken up every few hours for medication and blood pressure checks:( the medication causes my blood pressure to drop pretty low so they check to make sure it's above a certain number. After our 4am wake up I got up to go potty and had a horrible sharp pain in my right side. It really hurt!! I couldn't get comfortable in bed at all, so I laid on my back and tried to sleep that way. Finally I drifted off but then was woken again at 7 for more meds:( boo I decided to just wake up and get ready for the day! Our shower day! Vicky and daddy set the entire room up, Vicky our nurse hooked me Up to the monitor and we listened to your sweet hearts beating away while they brought chairs, put tables together and set everything up beautifully! It was sonweird for meo sit here and allow others to do all the work. It was hard, but i behaved. You my little girlie moved up towards my ribs which explains the pain I felt! Ha now you both have more room in there;) after they finished setting up auntie Franny arrived to help me get dressed and dolled up! So sweet of her. The party started soon afterwards, it was filled with so many people that love you both so much and want the very best for you! It was amazing to be surrounded by such energetic, beautiful, loving women. I'm so excited for you to grow up with us all! Ian made funfetti cupcakes, I had two one for each of you!! So good;) he also decorated my bathroom mirror with princess gel clings. Your uncle Chris picked them out for you! We played games, ate and opened presents! We got so many goodies for you! We got your adoreable bed sheets, a jogger stroller!!! Super cute clothes, books, adoreable penguins for your room, hand made burp clothes and blankets that are so soft, wraps to carry you in, monJey and gift cards! We were very showered!! We will be able to buy a lot of your other goodies now!! So excited! Yay;) the clothes are so so cute!! I can't wait to put you in them. You seriously won't need clothes for years. Haha high school probably. So many people are excited to spoil you! Aunties cannot wait to baby sit you which is nice daddy and I will get date nights! Yippee... Our contractions were polite to us today, we had a few, but I think our medication regimen is good right now. Knock on wood. We need to stay this way. Can you believe we will be 23 weeks 3 days tomorrow?! I can't and I am ecstatic.J Auntie Lisa stayed and talked with me for a bit after the shower, she is so cool! I've always really looked up to her and admired her and her parenting. She has such good kids and they are so well behaved! I took lessons because I want you to have manners but also learn that helping mommy and daddy at home is a must. You will learn to do chores and work hard in school and for that you will be rewarded. Not big on the super easy prince/princess life style. I think to be a well rounded considerate person in this world you need to pitch in and help others. It will start at home with me;)
We had lots of ladies here today, your GG Gwen, Lolo, Punky in spirit, big Jeanie, Carol, grandma Jeanne, auntie Franny, auntie Emily, my aunts Lisa, Shelia, Rosie in spirit, Laura, Susie, your Grammie and great Grammie, Maureen and Courtney! It was so fun!! I love them all and got to share time in conversation with them each which was very special to me. Sometimes at parties it's hard to see everyone but being in a bed people were wonderful about rotating through to us.
Love you!! Hope you know how loved you are;)
No comments:
Post a Comment