Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 29 daddy felt you move!!!

Hi sweets!!
I love you for starters, and am so proud of you for being so strong and so good! today was a good, emotional and fun day! I slept pretty well last night. Yesterday the dr told daddy and I that we would be staying here definitely until Wednesday and then after that we would have an appointment with our specialist and our ob and devise a plan. We will either stay inpatient until you are born, or they will send us home for a week until we are 24 weeks along. It was frustrating because we don't know what to expect, and daddy works Wednesday so he won't be with me:( today daddy needed to go home to prepare for work tomorrow. I knew he had to do this, but I was so sad I couldn't stop crying. It was ugly crying heaving and big sobs. Then in the midst of my years I got a huge nosebleed! I was a wreck! Poor daddy tried to comfort me and I so badly wanted him to know that I wasn't upset that he had to leave I was just so sad because I'm nervous for you, and it's really emotional to be in one room where people visit and then leave. I was sad because I too wanted to go home and rest in the peace of our house. No noises, no interruptions, and have Harvey!! I've been really missing him. After daddy forced me to eat my breakfast I tried to focus on the good things in my life, we are so blessed and I didn't want to get absorbed in my sorrows and forget just how lucky we truly are. Before daddy left the dr granted me wheelchair privileges for 20 minutes outside!! We called pop pop and asked if he would meet us with Harvey! Pop pop was so happy to do it!! Harvey was so excited to see me! It took everything in me not to have another sob fest when we rolled out to him. I wanted to be happy with the time we had. We walked over to a nice grassy patch by the tennis courts near the hospital. It was so warm out! About 93 degrees! It felt nice on my skin. Harvey had an absolute blast I sat in the shade in my chair and daddy played catch with Harvey. Harvey found four balls in the grass and sidewalk by the courts. We allowed him to keep two of them. After my time was up we walked back to the hospital entrance and said goodbye. Pop pop started walking Harvey to his car but Harvey stopped as pulled him back towards is. It broke my heart. We turned around and kissed him again then I begged daddy to let me watch them go. I remember as a kid I would become so sad when friends or family would leave. I would stand at a window an look until they were completely out of sight. We did this today with Harvey. He turned numerous times to look at us, but was a good boy an obeyed pop pop. On their way home they went to centinella where he was spoiled more! He got treats and yummy food! Lucky boy;) tomorrow he will be home with Grammie who will undoubtedly spoil him;) pop pop starts school tomorrow and then goes straight to the stadium afterwards. He will have a really busy week. Daddy works Monday Wednesday and Friday this week. 

Allie came to visit us today in the hospital, it was really nice because I was feelin really lonely. I'm not a good tv watcher and felt too blue to read. We played a game and just talked. At dinner time she brought us chipotle. Very sweet of her and so yummy!! You will like her a lot! I think she would have been a really nice sister to have in life. She stayed a few hours then went home to get ready herself for work. 

My night nurse is just lovely!! She is so smart, sweet an attentive. She carried a wonderful conversation with me. She wrote your names on the board in the room and also placed a daily count up for you! It's cute because then we can watch the days pass with you in my belly! It's nice to see our improvements!! She shared some hopeful stories about other women in situations like mine that have made it to 30+ weeks. Those give me so much hope and joy!! I pray we make it that far and longer!! You have both been really low, you were both so busy today! Moving a lot. We got to listen to you and laughed at how much you were both moving;) I shared pinterest with Sadie she hadn't been on it before. She loved the ideas!! I get a lot of fun ideas there too. So excited to do them with you. 

I thought about work today! I definitely don't want to go back full time, at least not five days a week full time! If we can afford it I'd like to work 2-3 days and spend every other minute loving and watching you grow;) I'll be praying for peace and clarity in this decision! 

Tonight before bed daddy bless his heart came to sleep here with me. We were laying in my bed together and you were really moving, kicks here an jabs there. They were so strong to me that I was certain daddy could feel them, and he did!!! He placed his hand on my belly and was like oh my goodness I feel that, and that and oh my that too! You were rocking and probably showing off a bit for daddy. I'm glad he got to feel you move! It's so awesome!! Daddy helped me shower today and rubbed coconut oil all over me. He changed my bedding donuts nice and fresh and brought me new clothes. He's the best ever!! I hope you learn to be a lot like him and me too! The perfect combo;) we each have so much love to share with you! Well loves mommy is goin to bed. I love you both so much!! 22weels 3 days!! We are so close to 24, we CAN do this!! 

Love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment