Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 25 ohhhh my belly!!!

Hi loves!!! 
My belly has been hurting all day non stop!! Agh I woke up with sharp gas like pains, I took a shower;) then headed downstairs to drink water and sit with harvey. He was so cute! He has a kitchen towel fetish and always brings towels with him. Anyway I asked if he was drying the dishes! haha so cute! Pop pop came over and brought bagels, apple juice, and cookies!!! I had such a bad tummy ache I didn't want to eat but did for you! I also took some tums to see if that would help. I think I was just really constipated! Not fun!!! You might learn about it one day, and diarrhea which is the opposite. They both stink! Literally haha but I decided today id prefer diarrhea over constipation any day! When your constipated your belly just feels so tight and sore and your gassy and it's just awful! Being on bed rest has not helped with my bowels since I'm not moving neither is anything down there:( 

Pop pop took Harvey home with him. I was sad to have him go, but knew he needed some fun time with his Grammie and pop pop. They went to the park and he played with other dog friends, then took a nap outside with pop;) so cute!! Tomorrow Grammie and pop are taking him to the beach and then will bring him home with dinner for daddy and I. They have been so helpful and so supportive always but especially during this difficult time. We are very lucky!

For dinner my friends Emily, Sarah, and Kristen came over! They are the cutest girls! We always have fun and click. I haven't known Sarah or Kristen very long but when we are together it feels like we have always known eachother. They are sisters and are the cutest! They get along so well which amazes me and are so sweet and respectful to eachother. I pray you two learn to be loving and respectful like that. Sarah is 26 weeks pregnant and looks so cute!! She has the sweetest baby bump and is just glowing! She will be a fabulous mommy;) we ate wedge salads with tomatoes, croutons, olives and egg! It was very light and filling! Ive needed lighter but nutricious meals more so that I'm not moving. Heavy food just sits and it hurts! Everything is pushing on me! Haha

Tomorrow we get to go see you!! I am so excited to see how much you weigh. I am hoping you are both a pound or more! I think my tummy expanded a lot today so I'm praying that's why not just poop build up! Haha we will measure you, your heads, tummies, legs, look at your hearts, kidneys, and other organs and then we will measure the dreaded cervix! Praying it's beautiful an stable! Almost 22 weeks monkies! We are Doing such a great job staying healthy and keeping you in!! I am getting so excited;) love you both so very much!!! 

Love your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment